Looking to dine out on Christmas Day? Make your reservations! Restaurants tend to fill up fast, as hours and options are limited. As your Central Coast real estate agent, I’ve put together this list for SLO County and Monterey County:
1. Apple Farm’s special holiday menu is available on Christmas Day from 12 to 9 p.m. Entrée options include roast turkey, prime rib, striped bass, honey glazed ham, butternut squash ravioli, and leg of lamb, each served with salad, sides and pie. Complimentary eggnog will be served Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Pricing depends on entrée choice, and kids 12 and under are $21. Call 805-544-6100 for reservations.
2. Madonna Inn will offer Christmas dinner holiday entrees, including roast turkey, honey cured ham, or roast duck, along with a relish tray, dinner rolls, soup or salad, snap peas, whipped potatoes or candied yams. These entrees cost $39.95 for adults and $24.95 for kids 11 and under, and this runs from 12 to 10 p.m. There are also classic entrée options, each priced separately, along with cakes and pies. Call 805-543-3000 for reservations.
3. SeaVenture Restaurant has a three-course Christmas menu available from 1 to 6:30 p.m. Cost is $50 for adults and $25 for kids under 12. First course options include baked brie, ham and bean soup, turkey pot pie, or beet and orange salad. Entrée options are rack of lamb, seared scallops, coq au vin, prime rib or roasted squash. Dessert options are fudge brownie, ginger bread or eggnog panna cotta. Call 805-773-4994 for reservations.
4. The Cliffs Hotel & Spa Restaurant will be serving a holiday prix fixe menu on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 12 to 8 p.m., with last seating at 6 p.m. Choose this menu or entrees from their regular menu. Call 805-773-5000 ext. 647 for reservations.
5. Esteban Restaurant is serving a prix fixe dinner menu on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Cost is $80 per person. First course is a selection of tapas, second course is baby beet salad or butternut squash soup, third course is prime rib or paella negra, and dessert is medjool date and chestnut cake with praline ice cream. Call 800-222-2446 for reservations.
6. Aubergine in Carmel-by-the-Sea will serve a special menu on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 5 to 9 p.m. Cost is $225. Call 831-624-8578 for reservations and menu details.
7. Bernardus is serving dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. on Christmas Day (5 to 9 p.m. on Christmas Eve). Cost is $145. They’ll be serving a special four-course menu, with options including veal breast, scallops, salmon, pumpkin gnocchi, kale salad, gingerbread cake and more.
Call your restaurant of choice with questions or for reservations. Our Oak Shores Realty team wishes you a Merry Christmas! If you’ve got Central Coast real estate market goals for 2020, we’re here to help. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.