Valentine’s Day is this Friday! How are you spending this romantic holiday? If still looking for a way to celebrate, as your Central Coast real estate agent, I’ve gathered some events taking place throughout the Central Coast region, in both SLO County and Monterey County. Have a look:
1. Cass Winery is hosting a Valentines Chocolate + Wine Workshop on Thursday, Feb. 13, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Learn the basics of working with chocolate, such as how to melt, seed and temper chocolate when making homemade treats. Enjoy savory nibbles and wine pairings as you sample your sweet creations. Then take home a decorated box of your own chocolate dipped treats. Cost is $65.
2. Oak Shores is hosting a Valentine’s Night Community Dinner on Feb. 14 from 5:30 to 9 p.m.! Enjoy a dinner of lasagna, chicken fettuccini, Caesar salad, garlic bread and a delicious dessert. The dinner will be catered from Oak Hill Market. Bring your own wine glass for enjoying wine. Cost is $25 per person, RSVP!
3. Apple Farm is hosting a special Valentine’s Winemaker Dinner on Feb. 14. Enjoy five courses of farm-to-table cuisine with wine pairings from Cypher Winery in Paso Robles. The dinner will be held on the heated garden patio from 6 to 9 p.m.
4. Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the Sandy Shore’s Jazz Weekender in Carmel-by-the-Sea this weekend! This unique jazz festival brings live music in a new and exciting way, with spontaneous performances in a variety of intimate venues. The Valentine’s Night Concert on Feb. 14 will feature a romantic opener with a full set from the Nathan East Band.
5. Enjoy a Black Tie Valentine’s Day Dinner in the Caves at Eberle Winery in Paso Robles! Executive Chef Kurt Metzger from San Francisco will create the acclaimed farm-to-table dinner with French-California cuisine, paired with Eberle wines. Cost is $200 per person, or $160 for cellar club members.
6. Throughout Monterey County, you’ve got special, romantic Valentine’s Day dinner options. Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at Esteban restaurant at the historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa, a three-course meal at Rio Grill in Carmel, a Surf n’ Turf special at Tarpy’s Roadhouse, a romantic menu at Jacks Monterey and more.
7. If you’re single but wish you had a date, head to Valentine’s Day Shenanigans at Broad Street Pub on Feb. 14 at 7 p.m. This singles party will include live music and fun dating activities. A dating coach will offer free dating tips, and then there will be multiple meet-and-greet style activities, with prizes for winners.
8. Numerous Paso Robles wineries are hosting special dinners and events for Valentine’s Day, including Mitchella, Bovino, Niner Wine Estates, Opolo, Graveyard Vineyards and others. Check out the Paso Robles Wine Country website for details and prices for each one.
Our Oak Shores Realty team wishes you a Happy Valentine’s Day weekend! When ready to achieve your Central Coast real estate goals, give us a call!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.