As we patiently await spring, summer and the return of prime time boating season at Lake Nacimiento, there are plenty of Central Coast events to help pass the time! As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on some fun things coming up in the area, so you get out and have fun. We live in such a beautiful region of the world, we wouldn’t want to let these opportunities go to waste!
1. SLO CAL Open ran at the beginning of this month in Pismo Beach, and now the SLO CAL Open in Morro Bay runs from Feb. 27 to March 1. Up-and-coming surfers from around the world compete here on the Central Coast. This is a great excuse to plan a trip to the beach and watch the action!
2. Upcoming events at Oak Shores this month include a Paint Class on March 4 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. at the Clubhouse, where you can learn to paint colorful birds and then bring it home with you to hang up. Then on March 14, enjoy a St. Patrick’s Day gathering from 6 to 9 p.m. with live music, green beer and snacks, corned beef and cabbage, best dressed prizes and more on March 14!
3. If you love crab, mark your calendar for Crab Feed at Mitchella Vineyard & Winery in Paso Robles on March 7 and 8. Cost is $60 for wine club members, $75 for non-members. Enjoy all-you-can-eat Dungeness crab with salad, bread and wine. They supply the butter and bibs, you bring your appetite!
4. Cayucos Sea Glass Festival is coming up March 14-15 at Cayucos Vets Hall. View an extensive marketplace of sea glass art, along with other local artisan goods, while enjoying local food and beverages, live music and more. Visitors travel from all over the country for this event. There is also a Mermaid Ball on March 13 to kick off the celebration.
5. Vintage Paso Zinfandel Weekend will take place March 20-22 throughout Paso Robles Wine Region. This three-day event includes winery events, a Zin seminar, the Z After Party, and new this year, Zinscursions! Find more details on the Paso Wine website and in an upcoming blog post of ours.
6. Anyone in the wine industry, or who would like to be, should plan to attend Wivi Central Coast on March 25! This is the premier wine and viticulture symposium and trade show, and the largest wine industry event south of San Francisco. Enjoy exhibits, new products, demos, seminars and more for winemakers, grape growers, winery owners, etc. This takes place at the Paso Robles Event Center.
7. If you love craft beer, you’ll love the Central Coast Craft Beer Fest on March 28. This will take place from 12 to 4 p.m. at the Famous Sunken Gardens in Atascadero. Enjoy samples from Central Coast craft breweries, along with wineries, cideries and kombuchas! There will also be live music, a variety of food vendors, a souvenir glass to bring home and more. Proceeds benefit local charities.
Plan for a fun upcoming month on California’s Central Coast! When ready to achieve your real estate goals at Lake Nacimiento or throughout the Central Coast region, contact our Oak Shores Realty team. We’re here to answer your questions and to help guide you through the home-selling and/or home-buying process. The spring market is a hot one, don’t wait to give us a call!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.