Christmas is only two weeks away! Does that seem possible? As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on fun, festive events coming up in the next couple weeks. If you haven’t gotten out to enjoy local holiday events yet, now is your chance. Put the wrapping paper down, and head out to make new memories with family or friends!
1. Winter Wonderland at Sunken Gardens takes place in Atascadero on Friday, Dec. 13. From 5 to 9 p.m. Families can enjoy a massive snow slide, snow play areas, rock climbing walls, bounce houses, a train, Santa and Mrs. Claus on sight, and more than 50 food and craft vendors! It’s free to attend.
2. Christmas Party Potluck with Santa will take place at the Oak Shores Clubhouse at Lake Nacimiento this Saturday, Dec. 14! Guests with last names A-M bring a festive main dish and guests with last names N-Z bring a dessert. RSVP so Santa knows how many kids to expect. Bring an unwrapped toy for Toys for Tots! Then on Dec. 15, bring your pets to the Oak Shores Clubhouse for photos with Santa from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
3. A Christmas Bazaar will take place at Heritage Ranch this Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Heritage Ranch Rec Barn. Enjoy treats and raffles while browsing and shopping among the arts and crafts vendors. Santa Claus will be at the Don Everingham Center from 2-4 p.m. Bring a camera to get photos of your kids with Santa, and enjoy treats!
4. Vine Street Victorian Christmas Showcase will take place in Paso Robles on Saturday, Dec. 14, from 6 to 9 p.m. Join the party with Ebenezer Scrooge, the Snow Queen, and Santa and Mrs. Claus. There will be caroling, illuminated floats, entertainers, community open houses, live music and more.
5. Christmas in the Adobes takes place in Monterey Dec. 13 and 14. Admire Monterey’s historic adobes all decorated for the season, along with festive music, living history portrayers, candle-lit luminaries and more. Several adobes located throughout Monterey will be open from 5 to 9 p.m. each night.
6. Cambria Christmas Market will take place Friday, Dec. 20 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Cambria Pines Lodge. Set up to look like a German Christmas Market, you can shop artisan vendors, take photos with Santa, enjoy live entertainment, indulge in German food and drink, and admire over two million lights!
7. Holiday Magic at Charles Paddock Zoo will take place Saturday, Dec. 21! Watch as Santa arrives at the zoo to visit with and deliver special gifts to the animals. Santa will deliver gifts from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., however the zoo is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
8. Victorian Teddy Bear Tea will take place on Saturday, Dec. 21 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Paso Robles Park Ballroom. Cost is $8 for kids, $20 for adults. Sip tea while enjoying the company of Santa and Mrs. Claus, and the Snow Queen, along with music, storytelling, gingerbread cooking decorating, coloring and more.
Enjoy these and many other festive events taking place in the coming weeks. If you have a Lake Nacimiento home on your holiday wish list this year, give us a call, your Oak Shores Realty team! We’re here year-round to help your Central Coast real estate goals become a reality!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.