It’s hard to believe that it’s already November here on the Central Coast, but it is! Thanksgiving is later this month, and Christmas events are already popping up all over the region. Get some early holiday shopping done, enjoy local wines, celebrate Veteran’s Day and more. As your Central Coast real estate agent, I’m here to fill you in on fun events to know about this month:
1. The 9th Annual Paso Garagiste Festival is coming up this weekend, Nov. 8-10! The Grand Tasting event takes place Saturday from 2 to 5 p.m. at The Fairgrounds in Paso Robles. This festival is all about highlighting hard-to-find micro wineries from the Paso Robles region and across California. You won’t find these wines in the supermarket! Aside from the Grand Tasting, there is also a Rare & Reserve Tasting on Friday night and a wine seminar on Saturday morning. Numerous ticket options are available, choose the one that suits you best!
2. Nov. 9, all active duty men and women and their immediate family members will receive free admission to the Charles Paddock Zoo. Nov. 11 at 11 a.m., pay tribute to our veterans at the Atascadero Veterans Memorial. After the ceremony, there will be music and a community BBQ. Also on Nov. 11, you can head to Pismo Beach Pier for the annual Veterans Day Celebration on the Pier. Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes during a memorial service at 11 a.m.
3. Downtown Paso Robles is getting into the holiday spirit all month long! Starting Nov. 16, head downtown for an Elegant Holiday Evening Downtown. There will be live mannequins, carriage rides, dancers, singers, musicians, refreshments and more! Nov. 29 will be a Holiday Craft Bazaar, and later that evening, the 33rd Annual Downtown Lighting Ceremony!
4. Also on Nov. 16, you can head to the Pavilion on the Lake in Atascadero and enjoy the Holiday Boutique that takes place there from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Shop over 50 vendors, where all of the items are handmade. You could find some great holiday gifts!
5. On Thanksgiving, Shore Cliff Hotel in Pismo Beach will be offering Oceanfront Yoga! From 9 to 10 a.m., stretch and get a workout in on your yoga mat before indulging in delicious food later. This special holiday class costs only $5, along with the class the next day, which is “Presence over Presents” from 10 to 11 a.m. Bring your mat, sign in at the desk and meet on the lawn!
6. The Central Coast’s largest handmade craft fair is coming to San Luis Obispo Nov. 29 and 30 at the San Luis Veterans Memorial Building. There will be more than 120 vendors, from our local community as well as throughout the country. Entry is free, along with free door prizes and free apple cider. Get your holiday shopping done early with one-of-a-kind gifts!
Enjoy the month and get excited for the holidays! But before the holidays arrive, now is also the ideal time to start working toward your Central Coast real estate goals. Your schedule will only get crazier. When ready to begin, contact me, your Central Coast real estate agent! I am here and ready to help!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.