Last week, we shared what to do and where to eat in SLO County on Thanksgiving Day. Today, we are here to share a list of restaurants offering a special Thanksgiving dinner in Monterey County. Our Oak Shores Realty team can’t promise an open table at all of these options this late in the game, only that they have special holiday menus! If you are interested in dining with them, we recommend calling them immediately to get a reservation.
In Pacific Grove:
1. Fandango Restaurant offers a choice of entrees, including roasted turkey, lamb tenderloin, grilled salmon, honey glazed baked ham and tortellini, with appetizers and a variety of desserts. This runs from 12 to 8 p.m. and costs $48.75 for adults, $21.75 for kids 12 and under.
2. Asilomar Conference Grounds offer a Thanksgiving buffet, complete with Monterey Bay seafood salad, maple glazed ham, free range turkey, prime rib, pumpkin tartlets, pear crisp and more. This runs from 12 to 6 p.m., with live music and bonfire from 6 to 9 p.m. $55 for adults and $27 for kids.
3. Martine Inn is hosting an old-fashioned Thanksgiving with all of your traditional favorites! Dine on fine china and Gorham silver from the 1890s in this historic estate. Each guest will be individually served. This runs 3 to 6 p.m. and cost is $68 per person.
In Carmel Valley:
1. Bernardus Lodge hosts a Thanksgiving buffet with sustainably sourced, local and organic produce and naturally raised meats. This runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and costs $95 for adults, $32 for kids ages 5-12, and free for kids under four. A seated four-course meal is available for $135 from 5 to 9 p.m.
2. Carmel Valley Ranch is hosting a farm-to-table meal at the Clubhouse, buffet style, with apple cider brined turkey breast, thyme and sage stuffing, pumpkin pie and more. This runs 12 to 3 p.m. and costs $85 for adults, $40 for kids ages 6-12, and free for kids under five.
3. Check out Aubergine at L’Auberge Carme, and Anton & Michel, in Carmel-by-the-Sea, and Pacific’s Edge Restaurant in Carmel Highlands.
1. Portola has their traditional Thanksgiving feast in the Grand Ballroom, with California cheeses, cured meats, carved to order turkey, prime rib, decadent desserts and more. This runs from 12:30 to 7:30 p.m. and costs $64.95 for adults, $49.95 for seniors, $25.95 for kids 6-12 and free for kids under five.
2. Peter B’s Brewpub offers their affordable, casual Thanksgiving option again! Enjoy a turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie from 4 to 11 p.m. Cost is $18.95 per plate. The regular menu is available as well, along with all their craft brews.
There are plenty of holiday tree lightings and shopping events taking place the day after Thanksgiving, and this weekend, so plan for that as well! Our Oak Shores Realty team wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday. Enjoy your holiday!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.