Thanksgiving is only one week away! Do you know what your plans are for that day? Whether you’re looking for an activity to enjoy early in the day, to burn some calories before feasting, or you’re looking for a delicious dinner to indulge in that you don’t have to cook, our Oak Shores Realty team has you covered! Here are some of your Thanksgiving options in SLO County.
Thanksgiving Activities in SLO County
1. Thanksgiving morning, start your day with a 2.5K or a 5K Fun Run or Walk at Laguna Lake Golf Course! The fun begins at 9 a.m. Bring a nonperishable item on the day of the event for a free child entry. Otherwise, cost to participate is $10 for adults, $5 for kids or $20 for families of four or more.
2. There is also the 8th Annual South County Turkey Trot at Pismo Beach on Thanksgiving morning! Sign in begins at 8 a.m., trot begins at 8:30 a.m. The event is free, but a donation of $1 or more is requested, to raise money for the SLO County Food Bank.
3. If you’re not into running, another option is Oceanfront Yoga from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Shore Cliff Hotel. Cost is only $5 as a special holiday offering. Sign in at the front desk and meet on the lawn for a flow for all levels.
Thanksgiving Dinners in SLO County
1. Madonna Inn is hosting a special Thanksgiving menu. Choose from roast turkey, baked honey ham, or roast duck. Each comes with a relish tray, dinner rolls, soup or salad, snap peas, whipped potatoes or candied yams. You can also choose from a bunch of classic entrees, cakes and pies.
2. Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse will be hosting a Thanksgiving Buffet from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Price is $48.95 per adult, $24 per child, and free for ages five and under. Enjoy an array of starters, salads, a carving station, sauces, traditional sides and desserts!
3. Apple Farm Restaurant is hosting a special Thanksgiving Dinner from 12 to 9 p.m. Pricing is determined by the entrée you choose but range between $40 and $45; children 12 and under cost $21. Each entrée comes with soup or salad, mashed potatoes, roasted yams, fresh vegetables, a slice of pie and a nonalcoholic beverage.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving, and if reservations are needed for dinner, don’t wait to do that! Next week, we’ll share where you can dine on Thanksgiving in Monterey County.
As the holidays get closer, now may be the time to act on your Central Coast real estate goals. Whether you were hoping to buy, sell or both this year, it’s not too late! Our Oak Shores Realty team is here to help answer your questions and guide you to accomplishing your real estate goals, even during the holiday season. Don’t hesitate to contact us so we can get started!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.