As your Central Coast real estate agent, I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Now that Christmas is over, it’s time to start thinking about how you’ll ring in 2020 in less than a week. There are numerous events taking place around the Central Coast region, in both SLO County and Monterey County. Here’s a list to help you plan:
1. Oak Shores is hosting a New Year’s Eve Masquerade from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Cost is $25 per person or $40 per couple. Enjoy appetizers and live music by Dave Rea! Drinks will be available to purchase. Then, on New Year’s Day is the 3rd Annual Oak Shores New Year’s Day Polar Plunge! Tail Gate Party will begin at 11:30 a.m., then participants will plunge into the pool at 12 noon.
2. The City of Atascadero is hosting a 2020 New Year’s Eve Bash from 7 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. The event will take place at the Pavilion on the Lake. Dress in semi-formal attire and dance the night away with live music!
3. Cambria Pines Lodge is hosting a 2020 New Year’s Party from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. Enjoy live music, two bars, free party favors, food for purchase and more. No cover fee!
4. Apple Farm will host a New Year’s Even Winemaker Dinner. Enjoy five courses of farm-to-table cuisine with wine pairings from LaZarre Winery in Paso Robles. Enjoy live acoustic music while you dine, and a champagne toast at the end of dinner.
5. Paso Robles’ Downtown Wine District is hosting a Roaring 20’s New Year’s Eve Party! Swing and jive your way into 2020 with a live band, open wine and beer bar, small bites, photo booth and a live band. Wear your best flapper and dapper attire!
6. The Performing Arts Center in San Luis Obispo will host a New Year’s Event, POPS: A Night at the Oscars. Bring the whole family from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. for live performances of your favorite award-winning film music and songs!
7. First Night Monterey is a non-alcoholic, family-friendly way to celebrate the New Year! From 3 p.m. to midnight, celebrate the arts with over 30 performers playing more than 70 sets, Kids’ Night Out art activities and more.
8. Monterey Bay Aquarium hosts a New Year’s Eve Sleepover for the whole family. Enjoy a sparkling cider toast at 9 p.m., a sundae bar, fun activities and programs all night, and a continental breakfast on New Year’s Day. Then join naturalists to watch wildlife from the Great Tide Pool deck.
9. Carmel Valley Ranch is hosting a Family-Friendly New Year’s Eve Party, starting at 6 p.m. Enjoy a dinner buffet with prime rib, shellfish and more, and then dance the night away with a DJ. A sparkling-wine or apple-cider toast will take place at 9 p.m. with an East Coast Countdown.
These are just some of the events taking place in the area on NYE! Purchase tickets to an event, plan a party for family or friends, or just relax. The choice is yours!
If you’ve got Central Coast real estate market goals you’d like to achieve in 2020, our Oak Shores Realty team is here for you! Give us a call to discuss, we’d love to help you out!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.