After the holidays, does anything sound more appealing than heading to a local winery and relaxing out on the patio, or next to a fireplace, with a glass of local wine? As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on upcoming events and activities taking place at Paso Robles wineries. The post-holiday winter season tends to slow down, but you can always find events to enjoy at the wineries. One of the many perks of living on California’s Central Coast!
1. Esprit du Vin, “Spirit of Wine,” takes place this Saturday, Jan. 18. All of the 46 East wineries gather under one roof for a night of wine and cheese pairings, culinary delights, live music and socializing with wine enthusiasts. This takes place at Riboli Event Center from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Tickets cost $40.
2. Celebrate the last decade at the 2010 Vintage Horizontal Seminar hosted by TH Estate Wines on Jan. 18 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This is a horizontal tasting, where you will taste several red wines from the 2010 vintage and discuss how they have developed. Each will be available for purchase. Cost is $95.
3. Sextant Wines is honoring the winter season with a Souper Weekend! January is National Soup Month, so they are pairing their 2017 Reserve Chardonnay with a delicious poblano and white cheddar soup. You can enjoy this pairing from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Jan. 18 and 19. Included with all tasting flights.
4. Halter Ranch is hosting a Day of Wine & Wellness on Jan. 18! If you made fitness goals for the New Year, enjoy a full day of fun. Cost is $105 or $85 for club members. Itinerary includes healthy juice, yoga class in Silo Barn, nutritious snack, guided vineyard hike with tasting, and lunch paired with wines.
5. Join Vino Vargas and wineries on the Pleasant Valley Wine Trail for Treasures on the Trail! Jan. 18 and 19, uncover a hidden object at each winery and receive a stamp. Once you receive four stamps, you can turn your map in and be entered to win gift cards.
6. Chocolate lovers will unite at Chocolate Jubilee at Vina Robles on Feb. 8, just ahead of Valentine’s Day! From 5 to 7 p.m., enjoy wine and port tastings, chocolate confections, baked goods, live music and more as you visit a variety of chocolate vendors and local wineries. Tickets cost $40 and benefit the Paso High Theatre Co.
Mark your calendar for BlendFest on the Coast, coming up Feb. 20-23! Look for more information on our blog in the coming weeks.
As you can see, there are plenty of enjoyable winery events coming up in the Paso Robles wine region! Of course, you don’t need an event as an excuse to head to a local tasting room to sip on your favorite wines. Make an afternoon of it with family or friends.
When ready to achieve your Central Coast real estate goals in 2020, give me a call, your Central Coast real estate agent! I am here to answer all of your questions and to guide you through the entire process.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.