This weekend, look forward to numerous holiday festivals and tree lightings! As your SLO County real estate agent, I am here to fill you in with the details. Gather your friends and family and plan accordingly!
- This Thursday, Nov. 30, head to Cambria Pines Lodge for the Cambria Festival of Trees! This annual local tradition will display beautifully decorated Christmas trees. Go just to admire, or bid on one during the live auction, and go home with a tree all ready to go! Proceeds benefit local nonprofits.
- Attend the Downtown SLO Holiday Parade in Downtown San Luis Obispo this Friday, Dec. 1. The parade will begin at 7 p.m. and last until 9 p.m., with decorated, lit up floats, marching bands, dancers and more. Thousands come out to witness this event, so get there early to find a good spot to watch!
- “Light Up the Downtown” Annual Holiday Celebration in Atascadero is this Friday as well, at Sunken Gardens from 5 to 8 p.m. Enjoy local music groups, the lighting of City Hall and Sunken Gardens, Santa and Mrs. Claus, free hot chocolate, hay rides and more. Art & Wine will also be going on for the adults!
- Holiday Harmony is this Friday in Pismo Beach at Dinosaur Caves Park from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Families can enjoy fresh snow, bounce houses, crafts, music and cookie decorating. It’s free to attend! Kids can also meet with Santa and have their picture taken.
- Morro Bay’s Winterfest begins this weekend and takes place through Dec. 25. This weekend, events include the Lighted Boat Cruise on Friday at 6 p.m., the Holiday Tree Lighting at 5 p.m., followed by the Lighted Boat Parade at 6 p.m. on Saturday, and the Non-Motorized Paddle Parade on Sunday.
- This Saturday is the 56th Annual Christmas Light Parade in Downtown Paso Robles! Beginning at 7 p.m., stand on the parade route and watch the lit up floats go by. Prizes will be awarded to best floats. Santa Claus will arrive and take up residence at the Holiday House in Downtown City Park until Christmas Eve.
- The only daytime holiday parade in South SLO County will take place in Grover Beach on Saturday, starting at 10 a.m. Enjoy an array of decorated floats from local businesses, and welcome Santa! Then head to Santa’s Workshop Fine Art and Craft Faire to begin your shopping.
For more holiday events coming up this weekend and throughout the month of December, check out Visit SLO’s website. Enjoy yourself this time of year and make time for those that matter most!
If you’d still like to buy, sell or both in the Central Coast real estate market, we’ve still got many active listings right now. Buyers and sellers are out, so no need to wait until after the holidays. Contact me, your Central Coast real estate agent, for help!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.