Mid-September finds us transitioning from summer to fall. Upcoming Central Coast events are a sure sign of that! From outdoor music festivals to apple fests and Oktoberfest, you can find a little bit of everything. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on weekend happenings, so you can make the most of the fall season.
1. The 2018 Whale Rock Music and Arts Festival is taking place at Castoro Cellars in Templeton this weekend, Saturday and Sunday. Proceeds will benefit MUST! Charities. Check out the lineup of live performers, along with the schedule of yoga classes and arts and crafts vendors.
2. A Taste of Downtown & Art De Tiza are two an annual favorites in downtown Paso Robles! This Saturday, Sept. 15, walk around downtown and taste dishes made by over 35 local restaurants, wineries, sweet shops and coffee houses. Come hungry! Then browse the sidewalk chalk masterpieces created by artists of all ages, or make your own!
3. In the mood for a refreshing cocktail? September is SLO Cocktail Month, where you can visit restaurants across SLO County and try featured cocktails. Then you can vote for your favorite on the website! A Grand Cocktail Event will take place Oct. 6, where the winner will be announced, and there will be live music, hors d’oeuvres, cocktail samples and bartender demos.
4. Apples & Honey Festival will take place this Sunday, Sept. 16, at Mitchell Park in SLO. Celebrate the season of apples and local honey with local artisans, apple games and crafts, a honeycomb hunt, a horn blowing contest, a petting zoo, storytelling, bee education and more. Old-fashioned, family fun!
5. Monterey Jazz Festival is coming up Sept. 22-23, an annual jazz event that began in 1958. Enjoy not only jazz, but also blues, folk and Americana, with old favorites and new visionaries. This year’s lineup includes Norah Jones, Wynton Marsalis, Dianne Reeves, Charles Lloyd and more.
6. Avila Apple Fest is coming up on Sept. 22. This multi-course dinner celebrates the farming heritage of the region. From 5 to 9 p.m. under the stars at Avila Beach Community Center Garden, you can enjoy live music, wine tasting, an apple-inspired menu, local beer and cider. There will also be live and silent auctions. This is a 21 and up event.
7. Oktoberfest will take place Sept. 22 at Avila Beach Golf Resort. This is a great chance to celebrate fall with German food, German music, German beer and a costume contest! Tickets cost $25 and the event runs from 12 to 6 p.m. This is a 21 and up event.
Enjoy these upcoming events on the Central Coast! Fall is coming, so if you’re ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals this fall season, don’t hesitate to give me a call. As your Central Coast real estate agent, I can answer any questions you may have, and I will guide you through the home-selling and/or home-buying process! Contact me!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.