As summer winds down, now is a great time to relax and unwind yourself, while still enjoying the sunny weather and all the events and activities that the Central Coast region has to offer. After swimming and boating at Lake Nacimiento during the day, relax at a local winery at night! As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on some upcoming options.
While Paso Robles wine country is known for renowned wine events that take place throughout the year, local wineries offer a plethora of weekly or special events that are relaxing, inexpensive or low key. Here are a few to mark in your calendar for a chill evening:
1. Every Wednesday evening, The Inn at the Cove in Pismo Beach hosts Sunset Wine & Yoga! From 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., enjoy an outdoor yoga class on the oceanfront lawn, and then end class with a glass of wine as you watch the sunset. This is for ages 21 and up and costs $15. They host other yoga options during the week as well.
2. Also on Wednesdays is Wine Wednesday on the Patio with J Dusi Wines! Head to Pappy McGregor’s in Paso Robles from 5 to 8 p.m. to enjoy wine by the flight, glass or bottle. Enjoy Executive Chef Martin Beckett’s menu items while meeting and socializing with local winemakers.
3. Thursday Happy Hour takes place every Thursday at Biddle Ranch Vineyard in SLO. From 4 to 6 p.m., which are extended hours, you can enjoy wine specials by the glass or bottle, along with food trucks and varying live entertainment.
4. Head to downtown Atascadero for the Art & Wine Tour this Friday, Aug. 24, from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. A $20 ticket gets you a wine glass, tastings among downtown merchants, and tours of City Hall. Browse the shops, sip on wine and socialize with others from the community.
5. Every Friday, Harmony Cellars hosts Friday Twilight Hours from 5 to 7 p.m. It’s free to attend, wine and food are available for purchase. Enjoy live music, food trucks and wine. This runs through Sept. 7.
6. Also on Friday, Claiborne & Churchill Winery will host their Sips & Songs Concert Series from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. This takes place three evenings this summer, with upcoming dates Aug. 24 and Sept. 7. Enjoy two local food vendors, wine and live music. A shuttle will run from Trinity Hall.
7. Biddle Ranch Vineyard Tasting Room is hosting a Winemaker Dinner this Saturday, Aug. 25, from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Enjoy an unforgettable four-course dinner with wine pairings. Cost is $150 per seat, $120 for Wine Club members.
8. Head to Castoro Cellars this Saturday for the Whale Rock Warmup Show. See three of the bands performing at Whale Rock Music and Arts Festival this year. From 6 to 9 p.m., enjoy live music, food and wine. Tickets cost $15 for the concert.
This is just a glimpse at what is coming up, as there are always events taking place at local wineries! Enjoy the rest of your summer with a glass of local wine, and when ready to achieve your Central Coast real estate market goals, give us a call! Our Oak Shores Realty team is standing by, ready to help.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.