The 35th Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival is this weekend! It runs May 18-21, hosted by the Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance. There are four days of main events, which I filled you in on in this blog post, and winery events throughout the region. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to now fill you in on some of the winery events taking place this weekend!
From BBQs, live music, special releases, dinners and more, you can find all sorts of special events taking place at Paso Robles wineries during Paso Robles Wine Festival weekend. Whether you combine these events with the main events, or you steer clear of crowds and just go hang out at your favorite tasting rooms, the choice is yours. Here’s a selection of some of the winery events to look forward to:
- McPrice Myers will be pouring Rhone wines and some special library wines from the cellar. Stop by May 18-21 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily!
- Pianetta Winery will have wine and cheese pairings available during Wine Fest! Stop by for special local and old-world artisan cheese plates paired with Pianetta’s wines. Cost is $15 for two.
- Dunning Vineyards Estate Winery will have a decadent dark chocolate dessert bar all weekend long, along with designer grape-themed jewelry, special barrel samples and plenty of wine options!
- Harmony Cellars will host Havana Nights Fiesta on Friday from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Enjoy Cuban fare from Cubanissimo Food Truck matched with wines and mojito-inspired wine cocktails. Dance to Cuban music!
- Villa San-Juliette Vineyard & Winery will host live music on their patio to accompany their special Wine Festival BBQ! They will also offer off-road vineyard tours. This takes place Friday and Monday!
- Tobin James Cellars is celebrating 30 years with a 1987 “We Got the Beat” Anniversary Celebration. Wear 80s attire and enjoy special reserve wines, discounts for festival ticketholders, airbrush tattoos and more.
- Robert Hall Winery is offering a complimentary cheese and charcuterie plate, featured alongside Cavern Select wines. The tasting fee is waived with wine purchase.
- Oso Libre Winery & Tasting room is hosting a Winemaker Dinner on Friday evening, with a five-course meal paired with Oso Libre wines. Cost is $125 per person, wine included.
- Peachy Canyon Winery has live music running from 1 to 4 p.m. throughout the weekend! Enjoy jazz, blues-rock and an eclectic mix while eating wood-fired pizzas and sipping wines out on the lawn.
Enjoy your Paso Robles Wine Festival weekend! When ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals, contact me. As a Central Coast real estate agent, I am here to help you make the Paso Robles region your home, so you can toast with Paso wines year-round in your beautiful home. Cheers!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.