September is California Wine Month! All month long, wineries in the Central Coast region have been offering events and activities to celebrate the beginning of harvest season and to celebrate all of the local wineries and winemakers from our region.
It may be the last week of September, but there are still plenty of events and activities to check out at local Paso Robles wineries! As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in.
1. Calcareous Vineyard has been hosting Wine Down Wednesdays all summer long, but tonight is the last one! Stop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for wood-fired pizza paired with delicious wine. Sit and enjoy the sunset while eating, drinking and listening to live music by J Street & The Leisurnauts.
2. Thursday, Sept. 27, head to Broken Earth Winery for Wine Bingo, which is Bingo like you’ve never played it before! In this game, you get to test your palate and win prizes for your wine knowledge. Tickets cost $25, $20 for wine members, and include a glass of wine, bingo cards and markers.
3. Robert Hall Winery will present a Friday Night Concert this Friday, Sept. 28, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Unwind from the week with music from the Noach Tangeras Band, playing blues, country, folk and rock. Enjoy Old San Luis BBQ, wine or the winery’s new Frose, a delicious frozen treat.
4. Tooth & Nail Winery will also present a concert on Friday evening from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Admission is free! Come and watch The JD Project perform, a group of veterans from San Luis Obispo who perform throughout the country. Savor delicious wine and food while listening to the music.
5. Head out Friday or Saturday to enjoy Sliders at Rangeland Wines! These are available from 12 to 4 p.m. each day, made from grass-fed beef. Nachos and quesadillas are available as well. Enjoy with a glass of wine while relaxing on the beautiful patio surrounded by Nature’s Touch Nursery.
6. Let loose after a long week by dancing Friday night away at Four Lanterns Winery! You can enjoy a night of dance instruction by a local dance instructor, and then show off what you learned during open dance. No experience is necessary! Light snacks are provided, wine is available for purchase.
7. On Saturday, relax from 1 to 4 p.m. at Shale Oak Winery with a glass of a wine and live music from Julie Beaver. Opt for a glass of wine, or a tasting flight, and bring your dogs along as well! Free to attend.
8. Sunday, head to Chateau Margene for an afternoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting from Olivas de Oro Olive Company. They will be sampling and selling their products from 12 to 5 p.m. Wine and port tasting will also be available!
Before you know it, it’ll be time for Harvest Wine Weekend in Paso Robles. Buy tickets now if interested in attending, and look for more details in a future blog post! Meanwhile, enjoy these low-key winery events in Paso Robles, and when ready to achieve your Central Coast real estate market goals, contact me, your Central Coast real estate agent. Fall is a great time to do so!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.