One of the most beloved wine events of the year is coming up next week in Paso Robles! Harvest Wine Weekend includes more than 100 wineries celebrating harvest season. From grape stomping to barrel samples and barbecues, you’ve got a ton of options when it comes to how and where to celebrate. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on a few highlights.
Harvest Wine Weekend celebrations take place at each participating winery in the Paso Robles region. There is no main event, so it’s up to you to look up the different events and activities taking place between Oct. 19 and Oct. 21, and decide which sound most fun to you.
Here’s a selection of what you have to look forward to:
1. Opolo Vineyards starts the weekend off strong with grape stomping, folk dancing, food and wine on Friday, Oct. 19! Dinner includes roasted lamb, Sarma, chicken and more. This is a ticketed event.
2. Eberle Winery will host a Harvest Fest Dinner in the Caves on Friday evening! Top Chef Dakota Weiss will serve up a delicious dinner. Weiss is known for her well-loved Sweetfin Poke. Enjoy wine and food in the caves! This is a ticketed event.
3. Wineries that aren’t normally open to the public will open on Harvest Wine Weekend. For example, The Farm Winery opens for people to come taste their wines and consider becoming part of their Farm Club. Gelfand Vineyards is only open three weekends out of the year to the public, and this is one of them!
4. Chronic Cellars Winery Inc. will host a Harvest Festival Weekend with wine and cheese pairings all weekend, barrel samples on Saturday, corn hole, can jam, horse shoes, outside billiards, and complimentary pumpkin carving on Saturday and Sunday for the whole family!
5. On Friday, Derby Wines will be dancing the night away with The Jolon Station Band, along with wine and barbecue plates from Derby Smokehouse. No cover charge! Then Saturday and Sunday, enjoy two for one wine tastings paired with sausage and cheese bites, along with more live music.
6. Head to Vina Robles Vineyards & Winery on Saturday for an authentic Swiss Marketplace! Enjoy traditional Swiss dishes paired with wine at stands set up throughout the courtyard. Stomp freshly picked wine grapes and then imprint your feet on a souvenir t-shit. Enjoy live accordion music!
This is just a small selection of the events taking place for Harvest Wine Weekend Oct. 19-21. Check out the full schedule and purchase tickets to ticketed events that interest you most. It’s best to plan ahead, so you don’t miss any of the activities you’d like to participate in at your favorite wineries!
When ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals this harvest season, contact me, your Central Coast real estate agent. Harvest is a great time for you to grow new roots in a Central Coast home that fits your needs. I am here and happy to help!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.