Summer is a great season for a lot of things, and one is fresh, local produce! The easiest way to purchase local, seasonal produce is by attending one of the Central Coast’s farmers markets. Practically every town or city has one, both in SLO County and Monterey County. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on the 2019 farmers market schedule, so you’ll know where you can go every day of the week!
SLO County Farmers Markets
1. North County Farmers Markets:
-Atascadero Wednesdays, 3 to 6 p.m.
-Baywood Mondays 2 to 4:30 p.m.
-Paso Robles Tuesdays 3 to 6 p.m.
-Templeton Saturdays 9 to 12:30 p.m.
2. Nipomo Farmers Market Sundays 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
3. Morro Bay Main Street Farmers Market Saturdays 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
4. Downtown SLO Farmers Market Thursdays 6 to 9 p.m.
5. Cayucos Farmers Market Fridays 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
6. Avila Beach Farmers Market Fridays 4 to 8 p.m.
7. SLO County Farmers Market Association:
-Arroyo Grande Saturdays 12 to 2:30 p.m.
-Arroyo Grande Wednesdays 8:30 to 11 a.m.
-San Luis Obispo Saturdays 8 to 10:45 a.m.
-Morro Bay Thursdays 2 to 4:30 p.m.
Monterey County Farmers Markets
1. Pacific Grove Farmers Market, Mondays 3 to 7 p.m.
2. Salinas Valley Memorial Certified Farmers Market, Fridays 1:30 to 5:30 p.m.
3. Carmel Farmers Market, Tuesdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
4. Carmel-by-the-Sea Farmers Market, Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
5. Carmel Valley Certified Farmers Market, Sundays, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
6. Soledad Farmers Market, Thursdays, 4 to 8 p.m.
7. Del Monte Certified Farmers Market, Sundays, 8 a.m to 12 p.m.
8. Seaside Certified Farmers Market, Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
9. Old Monterey Marketplace, Tuesdays, 4 to 8 p.m.
For locations, dates, vendor lists and more, click the links for each individual farmers market. Dates vary, but they are all up and running now and through the summer season! For more info on SLO farmers markets, along with farm stands, U-Pick attractions and farm tours, check out this SLO CAL page. For more information on Monterey County farmers markets, including farm stands, check out this See Monterey article.
Stock up on fresh produce, artisan goods, eggs, cheese, breads, baked goods and more at all of these delicious, local farmers markets. Then head home and fire up the grill at your Lake Nacimiento home, pack a picnic for a day of boating on The Dragon, or pack a cooler for a weekend of camping! Summer provides so many opportunities for fun at Lake Nacimiento and throughout the Central Coast region.
Want to accomplish your Lake Nacimiento real estate goals this summer? Whether buying, selling, investing or renting a vacation home, our Oak Shores Realty team is here to help! Give us a call and let’s discuss your needs and any questions you may have. Now is as good a time as any to get started!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.