Summer may feel like it’s over now that Labor Day weekend has passed, but now we’ve got the wine harvest to look forward to, and California Wine Month! This takes place all month long with special tastings, festivals, wine immersions, tours, concerts and more. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on some upcoming events in the Paso Robles region.
1. Thursday, Sept. 5, Broken Earth Winery will host their Taste and Talk with Elizabeth Schneider, certified sommelier and podcast host of “Wine for Normal People.” Discuss the Paso Robles wine region and enjoy side-by-side tastings of king varietals in Paso in contrast to varietals from other leading wine regions of the world. Cost is $40. Buy tickets!
2. Saturday, Sept. 7 is the JUSTIN Starlight Dinner! Enjoy a four-course, wine-paired dinner under the stars that features local, seasonal ingredients. The delicious food will pair perfectly with iconic JUSTIN wines. Cost is $200 for wine society and $250 for guests. Get your tickets!
3. Sept. 7 is the End of Summer Bash at Tobin James Cellars. From 7 to 11 p.m., you can enjoy the 80s tribute band The Molly Ringwald Project, along with multiple food stations, such as barbequed oysters, beef tenderloin, baby back ribs, cheesecake and more. Get your tickets, $139 per person.
4. Sept. 21 is the Brochelle Vineyards Annual Fall Winemaker Dinner. This will take place at the rustic Blue Oak Barn. The farm-to-table dinner will include fresh produce grown right on site, made by Chef Monson and paired with wines from Brochelles’s Reserve wine library. Afterward, relax by the fire pit with your favorite wine. Optional transportation will be available. Tickets cost $149-$169.
5. Vina Robles is celebrating all month long with new release tastings, wine and cheese pairings, bistro service, and Saturday Live, featuring local musicians each Saturday. This Saturday, Sept. 7, is Liv and Starling from 12 to 3 p.m. Also, you can save big when you buy six or more bottles of Wine Robles Estate Series wine. Sept. 14 is the Signature Member’s Fall Open House.
You can also find events by visiting the California Wine Month website and searching by region or by event name. Or, you can visit the Paso Wine events page, where you can see all of the events taking place at Paso Robles wineries. You can find live music nights, wine specials, karaoke, trivia, open mic nights, dinner specials, parties, tours, cookie decorating, dinners and much more.
Enjoy celebrating California Wine Month with your favorite local wines! When ready to achieve your Central Coast real estate goals this fall, give our Oak Shores Realty team a call. Mortgage rates are still low, home values are up and we’ve got lots of great houses available at Lake Nacimiento and throughout the Central Coast region. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell or both, we can answer all of your questions and guide you through the entire process. Let’s start today!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.