Just like that, summer’s unofficial end has arrived, with Labor Day weekend upon us. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to help you celebrate your holiday weekend in the best way! I’ve put together a list of events taking place throughout the Central Coast, in SLO County and Monterey County. Find what sounds most fun to you and enjoy!
1. Lake Nacimiento will be hopping all weekend! Get here early to enjoy a day of boating on the lake, or swimming near the shore. Rent a campsite and stay the whole weekend. If you live in one of Lake Nacimiento’s communities, hop in the pool before it closes for the season. If you live in Oak Shores, RSVP for the Labor Day Celebration on Sunday, Sept. 1. Enjoy tacos and live music with your neighbors!
2. J Dusi is celebrating their anniversary this Labor Day weekend. LouLou Cheese Girl will be there with her pop-up trailer, offering up gourmet grilled cheese and cheese platters. Sunday, there will be live music by Henry Toland. Take advantage of wine and merchandise specials!
3. Catch a concert at the Vina Robles Amphitheater this Labor Day weekend. Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band will be performing Saturday at 8 p.m. Purchase tickets and enjoy an intimate concert under the stars with a glass of wine.
4. Art in the Park will take place in Morro Bay this weekend, Saturday through Monday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. This tradition lives on as a way for local artists and artisans to showcase and sell their work during Labor Day weekend. Enjoy browsing and finding new art for your Central Coast home!
5. Woodstock on the Central Coast takes place this Saturday at Avila Beach Golf Resort. Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Woodstock with the San Luis Obispo Symphony and special guests Jeans ‘n Classics. Enjoy some of your favorite classic rock songs by Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, The Who, Santana and more.
6. Monterey County Fair is this weekend, Thursday through Monday. It’s got all your Fair favorites, include live entertainment and concerts, carnival rides and games, delicious food, livestock exhibits and more. Check out the schedule and plan which day to attend!
7. Head to the Monterey Greek Festival Saturday through Monday at Custom House Plaza. Enjoy authentic Greek food, traditional dance, music, arts and crafts, Greek and American beer, wine and ouzo, and much more. Admission is free!
No matter what you do this Labor Day weekend, enjoy it to the fullest. When you’re ready to achieve your Central Coast real estate goals, give me a call, your Central Coast real estate agent. Whether you want to buy, sell or both, we can together make that happen this summer or fall. I am here to help, don’t hesitate to contact me!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.