Summer is quickly coming to a close as kids gear up for a new school year. But that doesn’t mean you’re out of time for family fun! The Central Coast region is loaded with fun events and activities in the coming weeks. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to provide this calendar of events, so all you have to do is pick out your favorites and plan to attend!
1. Lake Nacimiento is always our top choice for family summer fun on the Central Coast! Whether you live here or are just making a day or weekend trip to the lake, you can spend your time boating, swimming, fishing, camping, trying water sports and so on. Take advantage of these hot days in the water!
2. If you live in a Lake Nacimiento community, you can join the community activities and meet your neighbors! Oak Shores, for example, has pontoon nights out on the lake on Friday evenings, movies under the stars on Saturday evenings, and live music and special events throughout the year. Give us a call for help finding a home in Oak Shores or another Lake Naci community.
3. Field of Light at Sensorio has been gaining national attention! If you haven’t seen this public art display yet, plan a trip in the coming weeks. While this runs until Jan. 5, 2020, a warm summer night is the ideal time to admire 58,800 stemmed solar spheres lit by fiber optics. It’s a one-of-a-kind experience!
4. There are only a few weeks left of Derby Wine Estate’s Friday Night Music Series! This takes place each Friday evening from 6 to 9 p.m. There is no cover charge, so grab a seat out on the patio and enjoy local bands, food from Derby Smokehouse, and wine by the glass or bottle. This Friday is Will Breman.
5. Sunken Gardens at Atascadero City Hill hosts Movies in the Garden this month! Coming up are ‘Captain Marvel’ on Aug. 24 and ‘Dumbo’ on Aug. 31. Movies are free, just bring chairs or blankets. Food is available to purchase. These take place from 8 to 10 p.m.
6. If you love the classic novel ‘Little Women,’ you’ll love seeing the new Broadway adaptation! This is taking place through Aug. 18 at Wine Country Theatre in Paso Robles. Performances take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 7:30 p.m. This is a great family-friendly production!
7. You’ve probably heard by now that, for a limited time, you can swim in the luxurious pool at Hearst Castle. However, it’s going to cost you. Price for members is $950, $1250 for non-members. Dates are Aug. 24 and Sept. 21. Now you know!
As you can see, there is no shortage of fun this time of year on the Central Coast, and this is just a small snippet of the calendar of events in the area! Get out and make the most of your remaining summer.
If you wanted to achieve your Central Coast real estate market goals this summer, there is still time! Contact our Oak Shores Realty team with questions or to get started on the home-buying and/or home-selling process. We are here to help!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.