Every mother should get to celebrate Mother’s Day the way she wants! In Monterey County, it’s easy for moms to find a brunch that is all about eating delicious cuisine and sipping mimosas while celebrating in the company of family and friends. As your Monterey County real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on some of your brunch options, so you can make reservations before May 13.
1. Carmel Mission Ranch will celebrate moms with a Sunday brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. You can enjoy a carving station, a hot station, fruits, salads and desserts. Cost is $56 for adults and $25 for kids.
2. Bernardus Lodge in Carmel Valley will feature a Mother’s Day Brunch featuring local organic vegetables, naturally raised meats and farmhouse cheeses. This is perfect for the health-conscious mom! Cost is $88 for adults, $35 for kids 5-12 and free for kids under 12. It runs from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
3. Esteban Restaurant in Monterey will feature specials from Chef Tom Snyder, including bacon almond French toast, Spanish benedict, steak frites and specialty mimosas. Brunch runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Price is not mentioned on website, but you can add bottomless mimosas for $13 extra.
4. Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa will host a Mother’s Day Buffet from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Monterey Bay Ballroom. From oysters to made-to-order pancakes, omelets and prime rib, you’ll have a hard time leaving room for the many desserts! Cost is $67 for adults, $28 for kids 6-13 and free for kids under six.
5. Fandango in Pacific Grove has a Mother’s Day Brunch that includes grilled salmon, lamb tenderloin, baked ham and more. Brunch runs from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and costs $42.75 for adults and $18.75 for kids under age 12.
6. Stillwater Bar & Grill hosts Grand Buffet Brunch that overlooks Pebble Beach’s iconic 18th hole. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., costs $116 for adults and $54 for kids 5-12.
7. Bayonet and Black Horse golf courses in Seaside will host a Mother’s Day Champagne Buffet from 1 to 4 p.m. Enjoy an omelet station, carving station, desserts and more, along with mimosas and champagne for ages 21 and over. Cost is $36.95 for adults, $17.95 for kids 5-12, and free for kids under five.
For more info on brunch offerings in Monterey County, check out this See Monterey article. If brunch isn’t your thing, you can enjoy a day boating on Lake Nacimiento, a picnic at your favorite Central Coast park, a visit to your favorite attraction, a dinner at a local restaurant, or just stay home and get pampered all day by your family!
If your Mother’s Day dream is to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals this spring, contact me, your Central Coast real estate agent. I am here and ready to answer your questions and to help you make your real estate goals a reality!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.