As your Central Coast real estate agent, I shared a list of holiday events taking place in San Luis Obispo County last week. This week, I’m sharing holiday events in Monterey County! No matter where you live in the Central Coast region of California, I’ve got you covered with where, when and how to celebrate the holidays this year.
Check out these upcoming holiday events in Monterey County:
1. Watch as a live nativity story comes to live in Salinas! The Streets of Bethlehem features 200 reenactors, live animals and musical groups as they recreate the story of the birth of Jesus at the First Baptist Church of Salinas. This takes place tonight through Saturday from 6 to 8:30 p.m. each night.
2. Head to Seaside’s Winter Wonderland Celebration and Tree Lighting Ceremony on Dec. 8 from 6 to 9 p.m. Watch as the tree gets lit, enjoy a visit from Santa, go ice skating, play in snow, make crafts, take a hay ride and more. This event is free to the community.
3. Travel back in time at Monterey’s Christmas in the Adobes, a local favorite on Dec. 8 and 9 from 5 to 9 p.m. Volunteers dressed in period attire will welcome you into historic homes decorated for the holidays in historical style. Enjoy refreshments and live performances as well. Purchase tickets!
4. Is your tummy jiggling like Santa’s from all the seasonal treats you’ve been enjoying? Sign up for the Jingle Bell Run with Santa on Dec. 9 from 8 to 11 a.m. The Jingle Bell 5K run or walk will take place at Lovers Point Park in Pacific Grove. Proceeds go to the Arthritis Foundation. Costumes encouraged!
5. Santa’s Fly-In is a unique event that you won’t soon forget. On Dec. 9, at 10:30 a.m., watch as Santa and Mrs. Claus fly by helicopter from the North Pole to Carmel Valley Village Airfield. Once they arrive, they’ll lead a parade through Carmel Valley Village, and afterward, kids can get a photo with them.
6. If the kids want to meet Santa, bring them to Christmas on the Wharf from Dec. 1 to Dec. 17, Fridays through Sundays during specific hours. Kids can grab a photo with Santa and with some Christmas holiday princesses. There will also be a Salvation Army toy drop at Santa’s house.
Enjoy your holiday season on the Central Coast! When ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals, contact me, your Monterey County real estate agent. Now is a great time to buy, sell or both, as there are still serious, active buyers and sellers and many listings to choose from! I am here and ready to help year-round, all you have to do is give me a call.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.