Still need plans for Mother’s Day on the Central Coast? Last week, I shared where to brunch in Monterey County. This week, I bring you a list of brunches and events to enjoy in SLO County with mom. No matter where you celebrate, as your Central Coast real estate agent, I’m here to ensure that you have options!
1. Madonna Inn is hosting their annual Mother’s Day Champagne Brunch on May 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $39.95 for adults and $24.95 for kids. Enjoy items like an omelet station, baked zucchini casserole, French toast, baked brie, prime rib and more, along with champagne and lots of desserts!
2. Opolo Vineyards in Paso Robles is hosting a Mimosa Brunch this Mother’s Day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sit out on the patio and enjoy a breakfast pizza paired with sparkling wines. Mimosas are complimentary for moms that day.
3. Head to Allegretto Vineyard Resort for a Mother’s Day Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cost is $62 for adults, $24 for kids ages 6-14 and free for kids under six. From chef-carved sirloin and king crab legs, to sweet and savory crepes, mom will find something she loves.
4. Take mom to the theater! The Performing Arts Center in San Luis Obispo is performing Oklahoma! by Rodgers and Hammerstein on May 12 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., and May 13 at 2 p.m. Celebrate the pioneer spirit that built American with a rivalry between cowboys and farmers. Buy tickets early!
5. Arts Center Morro Bay is hosting fun crafts for you to make for mom, or with mom, on Mother’s Day! From 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., make a succulent wreath and learn how to maintain it. Everything is included. Or, sign up to make a mosaic heart or necklace from 1 to 3 p.m.!
6. Head to Dinosaur Caves Park with the whole family for a day of fun on Mother’s Day. Art in the Park takes place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and includes over 60 local artists and craftsmen selling and displaying their work. You could even get mom a gift there! From 1 to 4 p.m., relax with some live music, local food and kids’ activities.
Many other events are taking place at wineries throughout Paso Robles, include wine and cupcake pairing, a hike and brunch, strawberry shortcake desserts, donut and wine pairing, art crafting and more. Check out the full list of winery events to help you decide where to go.
Oak Shores Realty hopes that all moms enjoy Mother’s Day on the Central Coast this weekend! If mom would love to accomplish your family’s Central Coast real estate market goals this season, give us a call. We’re here and ready to make all of your home-buying and/or home-selling goals a reality!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.