St. Patrick’s Day is coming up this weekend on the Central Coast! It’s not every year that we get to enjoy this jolly Irish holiday on a weekend. Plan accordingly by keeping track of local ways to celebrate. Lucky for you, as your Central Coast real estate agent, I put together a list of events in SLO County and Monterey County. All you have to do is choose the one that sound most appealing to you!
1. If you plan on indulging in Irish cuisine, why not start your day with a 4 mile run at Poppy Hills Golf Course on St. Patrick’s Day? Run Fore The Green will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Race entry fee is $50, which includes the race, breakfast, green beer and an entry into the helicopter ball drop at the post-race party!
2. Peter B’s Brewpub will host St. Patrick’s Day Shenanigans with all-day food and drink specials! This will include a reuben on rye, corned beef and cabbage plate, green craft beer, Irish car bombs, Irish mules and more, along with live music from Dave Holodiloff Celtic Group from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
3. St. Mary’s Church in Pacific Grove will host Irish rockers Molly’s Revenge on St. Patrick’s Day for an afternoon of Celtic jams and dancing. Irish food dishes and Guinness beer will also be available for purchase. The concert starts at 2 p.m. and tickets cost $25 in advance and $28 at the door.
4. BarrelHouse Brewing Company will host a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration starting at the crack of dawn! From 6 a.m. until 9 p.m., enjoy green Templeton for $3, an Irish themed breakfast from The Pairing Knife starting at 7 a.m., bagpiper entertainment at 5 p.m. and more.
5. Harmony Cellars will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day and Zinfandel Weekend by converting the winery into Charlie Mulligan’s Pub for the weekend! Enjoy hearty Irish sew and soda bread with your flight of Charlie’s Zinfandels. Sip wine while listening to live Irish music on the emerald green countryside.
Don’t forget, wineries all over Paso Robles will be celebrating Zinfandel Weekend this weekend as well. You can find all the details in my last blog post.
Enjoy celebrating St. Patrick’s Day and being Irish for the day, whether you’re Irish or not! When ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals this spring season, contact me. As a Central Coast real estate agent, I can help you buy, sell, relocate, invest and more in Monterey County and SLO County, and on Lake Nacimiento! All you have to do is contact me, and I will answer all of your questions and guide you through the process.
May the luck always be on your side!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.