Spring is in the air, and with it, Vintage Paso Zinfandel Weekend! This is coming up March 16-18 in Paso Robles. If you love local Zinfandel, this is a wine event you won’t want to miss. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on the details.
Paso Robles in a Zin lover’s paradise, and the weekend of this three-day event, more than 100 wineries are participating with events, along with a seminar and an after party. Purchase tickets to the events that sound most appealing to you!
Here’s a rundown of the main events:
Vintage Paso: Zinposium Seminar – This Zin-focused seminar will feature a panel of winemakers and will take you through the heritage of the Zinfandel grape. Cost is $40, but you’ll receive $10 off if bought in conjunction with an after-party ticket. It’ll take place at the Paso Robles Inn Ballroom on Friday, March 16 from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m.
Vintage Paso: Z After Party – The Z After Party will take place after the seminar on March 16, from 8 to 10 p.m. at the Paso Roble Inn Ballroom. Tickets for this event also cost $40. Join 20 Paso wineries for a special walk-around Zinfandel tasting, paired with a selection of desserts and live music by Darrell Voss Trio! From cinnamon rolls to pies, chocolate bark and taffy, you will not be disappointed in the conjunction of flavors you can enjoy that night! View the full list of participating wineries here.
Aside from these events, wineries throughout Paso Robles are hosting wine events of their own! Here’s a selection of what to look forward to:
1. Peachy Canyon will have their full reserve list and library releases available during the festival, and on Saturday and Sunday, you can pack a picnic and enjoy live music from 1 to 4 p.m.
2. Mitchella Vineyard & Winery features small lot Zins, Zin blends and new releases, all available for tasting on Zinfandel Weekend, along with pairings with artisan cheeses. They’ll also have fresh hand-pressed appetizers available, or sweet cake pops.
3. Eberle Winery will host Dinner and Dancing on Friday night, with dinner prepared by Chef Charles Paladin in the caves, followed with music and dancing upstairs. Saturday, they’ll host BBQ bites and live music, and Sunday they’ll have new releases available to taste.
4. SummerWood Winery will release their very limited production 2016 Zinfandel during the weekend, with only 250 cases available. Also, you may pair artisan chocolates with your boutique wines!
5. August Ridge Vineyards will host their annual Spaghetti Western Dinner & Movie on Friday night, offering a classic western movie, a traditional Italian dinner and unique Italian varietals.
Check out a full list of events taking place March 16-18 at participating wineries and purchase tickets for the events that interest you!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.