If you’re looking for a kid-friendly (or adult-friendly) Easter egg hunt prior to the Easter holiday on April 1, I’ve got you covered. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on where all of the Easter fun is taking place this year across SLO County and Monterey County!
1. This Saturday, March 31, an Easter Egg Hunt will take place at the Oak Shores Campground. The hunt will be separated into two age groups, one for kids ages five and under, and the other for kids ages 6-12. Remember to bring your basket and camera! Today is the deadline for registration.
2. An Easter Egg Hunt will also take place in Heritage Ranch, at Gateway Park, on March 31. The hunt will begin at 10 a.m. sharp. They will offer hunts in age categories as well, including infant to two, 3-5 and 6-8. Kids can enjoy finding over 5,000 eggs and prizes.
3. Catch the Giant Easter Egg Hunt at Celebration Worship Center in Templeton on March 31 at 11 a.m. Registration is at 10 a.m. There will be 12,000 eggs hidden for the kids to find. It’s free to participate, and registration includes food, snow cones, games, bounce houses, egg prizes and more.
4. Adults can enjoy some of the fun as well! Head to Broken Earth Winery on March 31 from 2 to 4 p.m. for the family-friendly egg hunt & roll event. It’s free! The Easter Bunny will host all of the events. This will include a downhill egg roll challenge, an Easter egg hunt with 1,000 eggs, treats for kids and wine for adults.
5. Visit the SLO Farmers Market on March 29 from 6 to 9 p.m., and then hop your way along the Bunny Trail, visiting local businesses and filling your bags with treats. Families are encouraged to participate together. Then stop and have your photo taken with the Downtown Bunny for $5 or $7 if you’d like a keepsake photo.
6. Arroyo Grande’s Easter Egg Hunt & Festival will take place on March 31 at 10 a.m. sharp. The event at Elm Street Park includes a free egg hunt, free barbecued lunch, a carnival, bounce houses and cotton candy. There will be free games for every age group and free photos with the Easter bunny. Bring your own basket for collecting eggs!
7. For adults-only Easter fun, head to Peter B’s Brewpub on March 29 for an Adults Easter Eggstravaganza! From 3 to 6 p.m., adults can sign up for an egg hunt that includes a variety of adult-friendly prizes. Then stay to enjoy food and drink specials, outdoor games and music.
8. Bring the kids to Oldemeyer Center in Seaside on March 31 for the Annual Golden Egg Hunt. This event features an egg hunt with a whopping 18,000 eggs, family activities, interactive crafts, bounce houses, a petting zoo, a visit from the Easter Bunny and more. This begins at 11 a.m. and admission is free.
Get out and enjoy all of these Easter activities this weekend! If looking for an Easter brunch, you’ve got lots of options there as well. Here’s a list of Easter brunches in Monterey County.
Enjoy spring activities on the Central Coast, and when ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals, contact me! As your Central Coast real estate agent, I am here and ready to guide you through the home-buying or home-selling process at Lake Nacimiento and beyond. All you have to do is give me a call!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.