In the midst of this busy shopping season, you may be shopping for one of the largest purchases of your life; a new home! Whether you’re considering buying a home on Lake Nacimiento as a vacation getaway throughout the year, you’re planning to retire to our peaceful shores or you simply want a life change and believe that Oak Shores or Heritage Ranch on Lake Nacimiento is just the place for you; we’re glad you stopped by!
Oftentimes, buyers will shy away from searching for a home or moving forward with a purchase during the holiday season. They feel that the time and energy isn’t worth it and would rather wait until the spring season. Yet, buying a home during the holidays can be an ideal market!
As a Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agent, I know that there’s a lot that goes into finding a home that fits your needs, budget and lifestyle. But, with my years of experience in the Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market; I can walk with you through the entire process to make it as smooth and stress free as possible! Interested in moving forward? Here are just a few ways that sweeten the deal of buying a Lake Nacimiento home during the holidays!
1. Lower Prices– With the lack of people searching during the holidays for a home on Lake Nacimiento; prices soften a bit. You can view our website to see a list of our current homes on the Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market! You’ll notice these homes are priced to sell and are a great deal for buyers.
2. Less Competition– Many buyers don’t think to take advantage of house hunting during the holidays, so you’re sure to avoid any bidding wars that would occur at a peak point on the Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market. This will mean a less stressful home buying experience for you!
3. Motivated Sellers– Sellers dread not being able to sell their homes before the holidays get under way. They’re very aware that most are not in the market to buy a home until Spring rolls around, which means; they’re motivated. They know showings of their home will greatly decrease, so any activity on their home is good news. Oftentimes they’re willing to come down on the price or be flexible with closing dates, and other extras.
4. Favorable Mortgage Terms– Mortgage lenders may be willing to lower interest rates or let go of some of their fees in order to gain your business. With fewer people shopping for homes; they will be experiencing a slower time in their business as well. Be sure to shop around to get the best possible deal. Your Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agent will help point you in the right direction.
5. Tax Deduction– Closing before the end of the year can mean you are eligible to deduct the interest component of your first monthly mortgage payment from your taxable income for this year. You may also be able to deduct any money you pay for points to reduce your interest rate. Of course you’ll want to consult with a Lake Nacimiento area tax advisor to talk over the full details.
Hopefully these reasons for buying a home now will encourage you to take the next step! I’m always here to answer any questions you have and would love the opportunity to talk with you about your real estate needs!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.
Please let us know how we can help!