Paso Robles Wine Festival is this weekend! Who’s going? As your Central Coast real estate agent, I shared a blog post a few weeks back with details on the festival’s main events, including two winemaker dinners Thursday, a RESERVE event Friday, a winemaker seminar Saturday morning, and the Grand Tasting event Saturday afternoon.
Another part of Paso Robles Wine Festival is the events taking place throughout Paso Robles wine country at participating wineries! These include wine tastings, seminars, BBQs, live music, winemaker dinners, wine specials and so much more.
If you prefer smaller crowds and more intimate events, here’s a sampling of some of the events you’ll find at participating wineries this weekend:
1. Caliza Winery Tasting Room & Vineyard will be hosting seated, in-depth wine tasting experiences. They will be pouring Rhone-style and Spanish influenced wines. Make an appointment! They’ll also host local musicians Bear Market Riot while food trucks serve up delicious food.
2. Sarzotti Vineyard & Winery will host cheese and wine pairings on Friday, and Saturday and Sunday, join them for barbecued Tri Tip Sandwiches and Chili, along with live music. Try their New Released Vintages!
3. Grey Wolf Cellars and Barton Family Wines will feature live music all weekend, with Noach Tangeras on Friday, Rolf Gehrung on Saturday and Britton Miller on Sunday. They’ll also have cupcake and wine pairings, whiskey and bourbon tastings, and a menu from Barton’s Kitchen Window.
4. Mitchella Vineyard & Winery has all sorts of activities going on. Enjoy award-winning wines paired with artisan cheeses, preview new releases, tour the vineyard, savor mini cupcakes paired with ports, spin the wheel for prizes, enjoy a build your own hot dog bar and more.
5. Dunning Vineyards Estate will have tastings from their barrels and from their new large French oak tank, mixed appetizers paired with Private Reserve Estate wines, a Jewelry Art Show, an Oak-Wood Tri-Tip BBQ and more.
6. Turley Wine Cellars will be serving up $20 summer wines, such as Cinsault & Rose, in addition to their selection of Zinfandels starting at $23. Stock up! The tasting fee is waived with purchase of wine.
7. Vino Vargas invites you to just relax this weekend at their Fest of Rest. No appointments required, just show up to enjoy a wide variety of hand-crafted, artisan wines, plus three port-style dessert wines. You can enjoy a glass or bottle while you picnic on the terrace.
Our Oak Shores Realty team hopes you enjoy your weekend at Paso Robles Wine Festival! When ready to achieve your Lake Nacimiento real estate goals, give us a call. We’re here and ready to help you buy, sell, invest, find vacation property and more. Get settled by summer! Contact us today!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.