As your Lake Nacimiento real estate agent, I am here to tell you that this spring/summer season is the ideal time to buy a Lake Nacimiento home! There are plenty of reasons for this, but here’s a few to give you a general idea:
- We’ve got plenty of listings. Much of the country is plagued with few listings, but we’ve got many at Lake Nacimiento and around the Central Coast! Check out our blog to view the latest listings, and contact us to schedule a private showing.
- It’s nearly summer. If you’ve got a family, late spring and early summer is the ideal time for you to begin your home search. The kids will be out of school, which makes moving and starting new schools next fall so much easier than doing it in the middle of the school year.
- Home prices are going up. Real estate experts from around the country all predict that home prices will continue to increase for the rest of this year, and for the next five years. Mortgage rates are also predicted to increase. The sooner you buy, the more you could save!
- You have goals. If you want to buy a Central Coast home, you clearly have goals in mind that you’d like to achieve. Do you want to stop throwing away money on rent? Do you want to become a ‘lake person’ at Lake Nacimiento? Do you want to start a family, or a yearly vacation at a vacation home, or downsize? Stop putting off your goals and contact us to help you achieve them!
- Lake Nacimiento is full. If there was ever a summer to live on or near Lake Nacimiento, this is it. After years of drought in California, the Central Coast was finally given the rain it needed this past winter, and the lakes are fuller than they’ve been in years! It’s going to be an amazing, active season at the lake.
To qualify for a mortgage in today’s market, you’ll need a down payment, income verification, good credit history and credit score, stable income, asset documentation and an impartial third-party appraisal. Here are some steps you can take to help you qualify for a mortgage:
1. Find your credit history and score. Report any errors you find in your credit history, and work on lowering debt and raising your credit score if need be.
2. Start gathering documentation. This includes W-2 forms, tax returns, bank statements, etc.
3. Contact a mortgage lender. Determine what type of mortgage you qualify for, and the amount, and then ask for a pre-approval letter to show sellers you’re serious.
4. Contact a real estate professional. That’s where I come in! As a Central Coast real estate agent, I am here to help you through the entire home-buying process in the Central Coast real estate market, and to support you until the keys to your new home are in your hands.
Contact me to get started on achieving your real estate goals on Lake Nacimiento this season!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.