America’s birthday is coming up quickly, do you know how you’ll celebrate on the Central Coast? Will you cruise around Lake Nacimiento or Lake San Antonio this holiday weekend on your boat, taking dips in the water the cool off? Will you visit a local winery for some cool glasses of wine, catch a concert in the park or watch a local fireworks display? You’ve got plenty of options!
As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on details of a few:
1. Vina Robles Winery is hosting a Red, White & Blues Bash on July 1! Enjoy an afternoon of barbecue and dancing from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The lunch is prepared by Executive Chef Randy Torres. The dancing will ensue during the live performance by local blues band The Cliffnotes. Wine specials will be available as well!
2. Paso Pops will perform a 90-minute patriotic program on July 1 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. This will take place at Paso Robles Horse Park. Enjoy musical pieces that include Bernstein’s Overture to Candide, America the Beautiful, 1812 Overture and many more, set to a cannon fusillade. Fireworks will immediately follow the performance!
3. July 4th Weekend Art in the Park will take place in Morro Bay July 1 and 2. This free event is open to everyone! You can watch art being made live, view complete pieces, and purchase local art to showcase in your Central Coast home. Head to Morro Bay City Park from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
4. Pacific Grove’s America’s Last Hometown Celebration features a BBQ and live entertainment at Caledonia Park on July 4th. Enjoy a BBQ feast of chicken or hot dogs, baked beans, garlic bread, salad and dessert for only $10. Then enjoy live music while kids enjoy kid-friendly activities. This runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
5. The 4th of July Bluegrass Freedom Festival is new this year in Atascadero! From 4 to 8 p.m., enjoy boating, bounce houses, games, food and beverages while listening to the sounds of bluegrass! Admission is free. This takes place at Sunken Gardens.
6. The Fourth of July Celebration at Shamel Park in Cambria is an all-day fest from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Enjoy live music, BBQ, relay races, pie eating contest, kids’ games, bounce houses, swimming pool, face painting and more. A fireworks display will end the night!
7. Head to the coast for the 4th of July Parade of Boats in Avila Beach, beginning at noon. Expect to see lots of American flags on those boats! Then head to Pismo Beach for music, food and fireworks once the sun goes down. Cost is free unless you want a VIP spot on the pier for $25.
Happy Fourth of July in the Central Coast region of California! Enjoy celebrating America’s birthday! When ready to achieve your Central Coast real estate market goals this summer, as always, contact me for help.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.