Whether you’ve visited Lake Nacimiento in the past, or have been searching for a great place for a vacation home or to settle in permanently, you may be considering buying a home in Oak Shores or Heritage Ranch on Lake Nacimiento.
Well, you’re in luck! As a Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agent for many years, I can assure you that now is a great time to look at buying a home on our beautiful lake. There are a wide variety of homes from which to choose, so whether you’re looking for a lakefront home, a home with a view or a more secluded option tucked in a wooded area; there’s a home for you!
In fact, with the current Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market leaning in the favor of buyers; now is an ideal time to purchase a home. Below are five solid reasons you’ll want to begin to move forward with this decision!
1. Low Home Prices– In this buyers market, the competition for sellers is high. Lake Nacimiento homes are selling at record low prices making now a perfect time to cash in on a great deal.
2. Low Mortgage Rates– Buyers are able to begin building equity right after they close on a home because of today’s lower mortgage rates. There’s hope that these low rates will encourage potential buyers to jump in to the real estate market and help with the healing process.
3. Move-in Ready Homes– According to recent studies by the Harvard Joint Center on Housing, there have been many home owners who have held off on selling their home. They’ve been waiting for the market to pick back up, and while waiting have either put money into remodeling or have kept their home in good repair. They wanted to make sure that their Oak Shores or Heritage Ranch home was in ideal condition before listing since it is a buyer’s market with many other homes from which buyers can choose. That’s great news for those who are buying as most homes are in move-in ready condition!
4. Low Down Payment Mortgages Available Low-down-payment financing through Federal Housing Administration-insured mortgages is available for owner occupied properties, and not second homes, as an additional incentive to buy a house now. Down payment minimum requirements also fluctuate and may increase as the market heats up, so potential buyers with less cash to close on a deal may be well-advised to buy now.
5. Lenders Offer No-Fee Mortgages Many banks and other lending institutions are waiving mortgage loan generation and other fees and points (each point represents 1% of the loan amount), thereby reducing the cost of buying.
I hope these five facts about buying a home in today’s market help you determine your next step. If you’re not quite sure where to start, please contact me! I would enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about what you’re looking for in a home, your style, budget and needs. I can then show you some of the beautiful Lake Nacimiento homes that match up with what you’re looking for and help you through the entire home buying process.
Please feel free to contact me to today to get started! I look forward to hearing from you!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.
Please let us know how we can help!