Last week, I shared a list of Valentine’s Day events to enjoy in SLO CAL, so today, let’s talk about where you can catch dinner tonight in Monterey County! As your Central Coast real estate agent, I am here to share the where, what and when of events and activities in the area. However, make sure to call ahead and see if these restaurants have last-minute openings!
1. If you’d prefer a Valentine’s Day lunch, The White Hart in Pacific Grove is hosting a Victorian tea and lunch with smoked salmon, curried chicken, chocolate-covered strawberries and more from 12 to 4 p.m. Reservations: 831-375-8090.
2. Head to Jacks Monterey for a four-course meal with filet mignon, wild king salmon, dessert and even a box of chocolate-covered strawberries to go! Cost is $64.95 per person. Reservations: 831-649-7874.
3. Celebrate at Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink in Monterey Tides with a three-course prix-fixe menu. Lobster bisque, filet mignon, paella and more will be served from 5 to 10 p.m. Cost is $69 per person. Reservations: 831-899-4544.
4. Esteban restaurant in historic Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa will serve up a five-course prix fixe menu with paella, rib chop and more, finished with decadent desserts. Cost is $100 per couple. Reservations: 831-375-0176.
5. The Sardine Factory is offering a four-course prix fixe menu with choice of entrée, including filet mignon or baked king salmon and grilled prawns. Cost is $75 per person. Reservations: 831-373-3775.
6. California Market at Pacific’s Edge is offering a four-course Valentine’s Day menu with entrée options like short ribs, duck and scallops. Cost is $130 per person. Reservations: 831-622-5445.
7. If you don’t have a date, but still want plans, Cibo Ristorante Italiano is hosting a “Singles Love Party” tonight. Go for dinner and stay to party, or just go for the party, with a DJ, dancing and special cocktails! There is no cover charge.
If you can’t find a restaurant with openings, or you’d rather have a more casual evening out, call up any of your favorite restaurants on the Central Coast and see if they have a table open and if they’re serving a special dinner or their regular menu. You could always just go out for a couple glasses of wine, or ice cream or dessert as well! Or you could stay home and cook a candlelit dinner, or sit in front of the TV and watch the Olympics. The choice is entirely yours!
Enjoy your holiday, and when ready to fall in love with a Central Coast home this Valentine’s Day, contact me. As your Central Coast real estate agent, I can help you find the home of your dreams in the Central Coast real estate market. If you need to sell your current home first, I can help with that. If you are relocating to the Central Coast, I can help with that too. Call me, and let’s discuss your goals!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.