Are you and your sweetheart trying to plan your Valentine’s Day in San Luis Obispo County? Allow me to help you! As your SLO CAL real estate agent, I know that our region is loaded with fun, sweet or romantic events and activities for this popular holiday. Thanks to all of the local wine we’ve got here, there is no shortage of ways to celebrate!
To help you plan, here are a few options for you to consider:
1. Celebrate early this Friday, Feb. 9, at Oso Libre Winery in Paso Robles at their Valentine’s Day Winemaker Dinner! Culinary artist Chef Jeff Scott will be preparing a five-course meal paired with Oso Libre wines from 6 to 9 p.m. Cost is $125 per person. Make reservations!
2. Is there anything better than wine and chocolate? If you don’t think so, head to Vina Robles Winery’s Chocolate Festival on Saturday, Feb. 10! From 5 to 8 p.m., enjoy wine and port tastings alongside a plethora of chocolate confections and baked goods. There will be live music as well, and proceeds will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Luis Obispo County. Tickets cost $40.
3. If looking for a casual, affordable option, head to Park Cinemas in Paso Robles on Feb. 11 for Valentine Movie Night! This year will feature 1938’s “You Can’t Take it With You” starring Jimmy Steward, Lionel Barrymore and others. For only $12, you can enjoy the movie with either popcorn and soda, or champagne and chocolate. Tickets are available from the Paso Robles Main Street office.
4. On Feb. 14, Cass Winery will host a Valentine’s Dinner prepared by Chef Jacob Lovejoy. Enjoy a muti-course dinner in the romantic Barrel Room, accompanied by a solo saxophone performance by James Gentry, and featuring their Cass 2008 Reserve Cabernet. Tickets cost $100 per person.
5. Avila Beach Gold Resort’s Beach Club will host Avila’s Little Italy on Feb. 14 from 6 to 9 p.m. Couples can enjoy a rose and champagne greeting, a four-course Italian meal with live music, and even a complimentary caricature drawing! Cost is $175 per couple.
As your Central Coast real estate agent, I hope one of these events stands out to you! If not, you could always make reservations at your favorite restaurant, or cook a romantic candlelit dinner at home. If Valentine’s Day isn’t your think, invite some friends over for card games, or go see a movie! This holiday can be whatever you want it to be.
When you’re ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals, contact us, the Oak Shores Realty team! We are here to help you buy, sell, invest, relocate, etc. Give us a call and see how we can help you with your real estate goals this winter season.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.