SLO CAL Restaurant Month is running through Jan. 31, as it does each year! So if you got tired of cooking and hosting during the holidays, Restaurant Month is a great way to give you and your kitchen a break while trying new restaurants in the area.
As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on the local restaurants offering special three-course prix-fixe menus at $30-40 per person. It is wise to call and make a reservation at your restaurants of choice before popping in!
Here’s a selection of some of your options:
1. Guest House Grill in Atascadero – 3 for $30 daily – Call 805-460-0193 for reservations
2. Blue Moon Over Avila in Avila Beach – 3 for $30 Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday – Call 805-595-BLUE for reservations
3. Robin’s Restaurant in Cambria – 3 for $30 Sunday through Thursday – Call 805-927-5007 for reservations
4. Cass House Grill in Cayucos – 3 for $40 Thursday through Sunday for dinner only – Call 805-995-3669 for reservations
5. Rib Line by the Beach in Grover Beach – 4 for $30 daily – Call 805-474-0123 for reservations
6. Blue Heron in Los Osos – 3 for $30 daily – Call 805-540-2828 for reservations
7. Windows on the Water in Morro Bay – 3 for $35 or $50 with wine daily – Call 805-772-0677
8. Cello Ristorante & Bar in Paso Robles – 3 for $40 daily – Call 805-369-2503
9. The Grill at Hunter Ranch Golf Course in Paso Robles – 3 for $20 breakfast and lunch Monday through Saturday – Call 805-237-7440
10. McLintocks Saloon & Dining House in Pismo Beach – 3 for $30 daily – Call 805-773-1892
11. Marisol at The Cliffs Resort in Pismo Beach – 3 for $30 daily – Call 805-774-2511
12. Café Roma in San Luis Obispo – 3 for $40 daily except Sundays – Call 805-541-6800
13. Luna Red in San Luis Obispo – 3 for $30 Sunday through Thursday – Call 805-540-5243
14. Oasis Restaurant & Catering in San Luis Obispo – 4 for $40 daily except Monday – Call 805-543-1155
15. Cavalier Restaurant in San Simeon – 3 for $30 daily – Call 805-927-3276
If there’s a restaurant you’ve always wanted to try, January is a great time to get out and sample numerous items from menus for less than a three or four-course meal would normally cost. Take advantage and support local establishments! Check back next week for info on Restaurant Month at Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wineries.
When ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals, I am here for you. Winter can be a great time to buy or sell, as serious buyers and sellers are out on the market and we have numerous active listings right now. Contact me, your Central Coast real estate agent, with questions or to get started on your 2018 real estate goals!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty