Oak Shores Community Assocation, Inc.
2727 Turkey Cove Road – Bradley, California 93426
Phone: (805) 472-2233 / Fax: (805) 472-2234
May 17, 2011
This winter we have experienced a tremendous amount of rain. At this time, the lake level is 99% and has been at this level for several months. We do not expect the lake to drop much below this level prior to Memorial weekend. Due to the high water level, we have lost 2 of the 3 parking lots at the main marina and the parking lot at the west ramp.
With the above in mind, we would like to offer you a few friendly reminders:
- Access to both the main marina and the west ramp launching is limited to one watercraft trailer at a time. When driving down Turkey Cove and/or Saddle Way to access the main marina, and/or the west ramp, please be advised that you will need to drive single file and obey all street signs and the staff’s directions.
- Launching at the main marina will require that you pull into the parking lot at the clubhouse and back your boat down the road to launch. Please do not leave your boat at the loading dock any longer than five (5) minutes, as this will interfere with the launching of other boats. Also, boats will need to be brought back to your home to be wiped down.
- Launching at the west ramp is very similar, but will require that you use the turnaround at that location to position your boat for launching. As was stated above please limit your use of the loading dock to five (5) minutes or less.
- There is no parking for vehicles with trailers attached to them or unattached trailers, at either the main marina or west ramp.
- The lower parking lot below the clubhouse is for parking vehicles only.
- Parking of unattached trailers on community streets is also prohibited. On certain streets, parking of a vehicle with a trailer will not be allowed, for safety reasons.
- We have identified various locations around the community for parking your trailers and extra vehicles.
Since parking, especially for unattached trailers, and vehicles with trailers, is going to be a problem until the lake level goes down, we are asking for your cooperation in this matter. Please keep all of the above in mind when planning your trip to Oak Shores. If parking by your home is a problem, please try to plan for a location to park your watercraft trailer(s).
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.
Please let us know how we can help!