Lake Naci News – January 2012


Oak Shores Realty had 52% of the sales this past year with the remaining 48% divided among 18 different real estate agents! The numbers speak for themselves. So call Oak Shores Realty is you are considering selling or buying at Lake Nacimiento!

Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty

Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website
Email Me

Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.

Please let us know how we can help!

Leave a Reply