The real estate market is always changing, but the desire to own a home does not, pandemic or not. The current market may be a seller’s market, but mortgage rates are low enough to make it worth your while to buy during this market.
Mortgage rates for average borrowers fell today, April 15th, for the second time. The declines are across the board, including fixed-rate and adjustable rate mortgages.
The average rate for a 30-year fixed-rate loan fell to 3.391%, the first time the rate has fallen below 3.4% since early-March. A month ago, the rate was 3.608%.
Today’s lower rates could help ease the affordability crunch the housing market has felt over the last few weeks. How long they’ll stay this low remains to be seen.
- The latest rate on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is 3.391%.
- The latest rate on a 15-year fixed-rate mortgage is 2.542%.
- The latest rate on a 5/1 jumbo ARM is 2.912%.
- The latest rate on a 7/1 conforming ARM is 4.315%.
- The latest rate on a 10/1 conforming ARM is 4.19%.
30-year fixed mortgage rates today
- The 30-year rate is 3.391%.
- That’s a one-day decrease of 0.089 percentage points.
- That’s a one-month decrease of 0.217 percentage points.
If you have Lake Nacimiento real estate goals you’d like help with this year, as a buyer, seller or both, give our Oak Shores Realty team a call today! Let’s discuss your goals, your timeline, and a plan of action, to make those goals a reality as soon as possible.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.