Selling your Lake Nacimiento home may seem like an overwhelming task given that the national housing market is still leaning slightly in the favor of buyers. However, with the right approach; you’ll find that getting your Oak Shores or Heritage Ranch home on Lake Nacimiento sold can be a smooth and efficient transaction.
One of the key factors in selling your home is choosing the right listing agent. As a Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agent for a number of years, I’ve seen first hand how having the right listing agent for a home can make all the difference. Here are a few things you’ll want to ask a potential agent before hiring them to sell your Lake Nacimiento home!
1. How Much? The question the price the listing agent will want to sell your home at can be very telling. If you’ve been told $200,00 by other agents and the agent you’re talking with says $300,000; you’ll want to be careful. Sometimes agents will make promises of a big sale on your home in order to “win” the listing. You’ll find that if your home is priced too high in the beginning, you’ll end up having to lower the price and your home will sit on the market longer than necessary. An agent who wants to price your Oak Shores or Heritage Ranch home correctly from the beginning is one worth hiring!
2. What’s Your Specialty? Most Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agents will have a niche market. If you’re attempting to sell your home through a short sale, an agent who has never been through that process won’t be your best choice. You’ll want to make sure your agent is a match for selling your Lake Nacimiento home.
3. How Will You Market My Home? Marketing is one of the key aspects in getting your home sold! The more visibility your home receives, the better the opportunity for potential buyers to see it! Your Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agent should be listing your home on multiple real estate websites, and produce other online and offline marketing materials for your home.
4. What Do You Expect of Me? A good listing agent will be able to give you advice on what you can do to help your home sell. Unless your home is in perfect condition for current buyers; you’ll want to get feedback on paint color, appliances, etc… .
5. How Many Homes Are You Currently Selling? An agent with a full marketing team may still be able to give you very personalized attention if they’re working on selling 15 homes, so you’ll want to know who they have working with them. If they’re on their own, chances are they’ll only be able to successfully handle a few homes at a time. On the other hand, if you’re they’re only selling client at the moment; you may want to consider their lack of connections and experience.
I hope that as you consider hiring a listing agent to sell your Lake Nacimiento home; these questions will help! Selling your home is a very detailed transaction and one that you want in the best hands possible.
If you have further questions about putting your home for sale on the Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market, or would like to learn more about the services I offer as an experienced Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agent; please feel free to contact me today!
I look forward to helping you get your home sold!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.
Please let us know how we can help!