Easter is coming up this weekend, and with that, numerous Easter-related events and special meals! These are great activities for families to partake in together within Central Coast communities. As your SLO County real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on upcoming Easter events around SLO County.
Easter Events for Kids
- An Easter Egg Hunt is taking place at the Oak Shores Campground this Saturday, April 15, at 2 p.m. for Oak Shores residents. Bring your basket and camera. There will be an egg hunt for kids five years and younger, and then ages six to 10. RSVP by today to Janice at 472-9404 with your child’s name and age.
- Pismo Peach hosts their annual Easter Extravaganza this Saturday as well, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Dinosaur Caves Park. The hunt is free, with different age groups hunting at different times. Then enjoy games, bounce houses, face painting, an appearance from the Easter Bunny and more.
- Head to Downtown City Park in Paso Robles this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Hop To It! Your kids can meet the Easter Bunny at the holiday house. Be sure to pack a camera and snap some photos! It’s free and open to all.
Special Easter Meals
- Apple Farm in San Luis Obispo will be hosting a special Easter menu on Sunday, along with their regular menu offerings, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. They’ll also have the Easter Bunny visiting on both Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., for photos and greetings. Make reservations!
- Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo will host an Easter Breakfast Buffet from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday. Enjoy an omelet station, ham, sausage, bacon, French toast, bagels and cream cheese, biscuits and gravy and more, along with an assortment of Madonna Inn cakes and cocktail specials. Reserve your spot!
- Hunter Ranch Golf Course in Paso Robles will also host an Easter Brunch Buffet on Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Indulge in Kelly’s Famous Bacon, a seafood station, a taco bar, desserts and pastries, endless mimosas and champagne and more. Check out the full menu and make reservations!
As you can see, there is no shortage of ways to celebrate the Easter holiday this coming weekend in SLO County. Choose the events that sound most appealing to you and make reservations if need be!
When ready to accomplish your Central Coast real estate market goals, you know where to find me. I am your SLO County real estate agent, here and ready to help. Contact me at your earliest convenience.
Have a Happy Easter!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.