If you celebrate Easter, there are lots of fun events coming up for you to enjoy throughout the Central Coast region! From meetings with the Easter Bunny and Easter egg hunts, to Easter brunches, your whole family will have a blast. As your Central Coast real estate agent, allow me to fill you in with the details.
1. Head to Paso Robles on April 13 to meet the Easter Bunny and to take pictures! The Bunny will be at the Holiday House in Downtown City Park from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for kids to stop by. Bring your camera! Each kid will receive an Easter toy.
2. On April 18, adults can enjoy an adults-only Easter Extravaganza at Peter B’s Brewpub! Ages 21 and up can hunt for Easter eggs filled with a variety of fun prizes. This takes place from 4 to 6 p.m.
3. There is an Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Saturday, April 20, at the Oak Shores Campground. This will begin at 1 p.m. There will be a category for kids five years old and younger, and another for kids ages six to twelve. Bring your own baskets for collecting eggs, and your camera! RSVP by April 14.
4. There is also an Easter Egg Hunt at Heritage Ranch on April 20! This will take place at Gateway Park at 11 a.m. and will consist of over 5,000 eggs and prizes. This is open to infants and kids up to eight years old. Cookies and milk are being donate by Oak Hill Market.
5. Arroyo Grande will host its 30th Annual Egg Hunt & Festival on April 20 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The whole family can enjoy activities, such as an egg toss competition, bunny hop races, petting zoo, Easter Bunny visits and more. There are multiple egg hunts for different age groups, including adults!
6. Pacific Grove Golf Links host a free Easter Egg Hunt, where they scatter hundreds of eggs throughout the course. This will take place April 20 at 9 a.m.
7. The Annual Golden Egg Hunt takes place in Seaside on April 20, complete with an egg hunt, interactive crafts, bounce houses, a petting zoo, Easter Bunny visits and more. This takes place 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
8. April 20 and 21, you can enjoy Easter at Apple Farm in SLO. The Easter Bunny will be there from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for photos. There will also be a special Easter menu along with their regular menu from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day.
9. Gold Rush Steak House at Madonna Inn will host an Easter Breakfast Buffet on April 21 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. This will feature an omelet station, breakfast meats, fruits, French toast and more, along with Madonna Inn world-famous cakes and drink specials.
10. There are many Easter brunches taking place in Monterey County on April 21! You can view the entire list here.
Enjoy planning some fun Easter activities on the Central Coast! When ready to achieve your Lake Nacimiento real estate market goals, as a buyer, seller, investor, vacation renter/buyer or otherwise, give our Oak Shores Realty team a call! We’re here to answer your questions and to guide you through the entire process this spring.
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.