Can you believe this weekend is Memorial Day already? Many consider this the beginning to summer! As your Central Coast real estate agent, I am eager for a summer of boating on Lake Nacimiento, and for another season of helping buyers, sellers, investors and vacationers achieve their goals in the Central Coast real estate market!
Every holiday weekend means a slew of local events and activities to enjoy. Here’s a list to help you plan:
1. The Oak Shores Memorial Day Celebration takes place this Saturday, May 25. Famous Taco Truck will be there with tacos, burritos, quesadillas and more. It’s $15 per plate. With your food, you can enjoy live music with Dave Rea, along with margaritas, beer and wine. Dress in patriotic colors and decorate your golf carts, motorcycles, cars, etc. RSVPs are needed in advance.
2. Memorial Day Art in the Park will take place in Morro Bay City Park Saturday through Monday, May 25-27. This is free and open to everyone. Browse the vendors, view art in action, and purchase local art that catches your eye!
3. Arroyo Grande Strawberry Festival takes place this Saturday and Sunday in The Village. Enjoy the Strawberry Stampede, arts and crafts booths, ethnic foods, strawberry pancake breakfast, prince and princess contest, strawberry cook-off, kiddie carnival and tons of delicious strawberry treats!
4. Avila Beach Tequila Festival will be at Avila Beach Golf Resort this Saturday. It will feature tequila tastings from 12 to 3 p.m., and live music by Nana Pancha and Diego’s Umbrella. This is for ages 21 and up. General admission costs $45, VIP costs $125.
5. Visit Robert Hall Winery while in Paso Robles this weekend, Saturday through Monday, and help make a difference when purchasing wine. A portion of proceeds will go to Honor Flight Central Coast, which helps local veterans visit memorials that were built in their honor.
6. The Memorial Day Ceremony on the Pier will take place at Pismo Pier on Monday at 11 a.m. This event is a remembrance of those who have died in our nation’s service. Help honor and remember all those whom we have lost.
7. California Roots & Music Arts Festival takes place in Monterey this weekend, Friday through Sunday. Enjoy a slew of live music, food, beverages, artwork, sustainable practices and more. The Monterey County Fairgrounds will be jamming to reggae acts from around the world all weekend!
You’ve got lots of fun options this holiday weekend on the Central Coast! Of course, many locals will be hanging out at Lake Nacimiento all weekend, boating, swimming, fishing, camping, you name it. If you’d like to buy a home on Lake Nacimiento, so you can just step outside and be right at the lake, give our Oak Shores Realty team a call! We’re here to help you accomplish all of your Central Coast real estate market goals this summer!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.