Grace Borzini is the Owner of Oak Shores Realty with offices in Monterey and SLO counties. She is a Central Coast native and a real estate expert who focuses on Monterey County and San Luis Obispo County. Grace has over 15 years of professional real estate experience, with over 1,420 completed transactions. Her aptitude for negotiation, along with her insights for home values and market direction, enable her to maximize opportunities for her clients. In 2016, Grace sold the most units in Monterey County, and was #2 in sales for 2015.
Grace understands the significant concerns that come with buying or selling a home. Her patience, empathy and problem-solving skills are lauded in the many client testimonials she receives. Her reliable guidance and excellent service earn her repeat business and referrals.
Grace Borzini accomplishes a high volume of production by leveraging the talents of her experienced team, who assist with marketing, administrative functions and transaction management. Grace also employs the latest technology to ensure that her clients receive timely, accurate information that is critical to their buying and selling decisions.
Grace has a strong network of industry peers and service providers who provide valuable resources to her clients. From attorneys, to mortgage lenders and contractors, Grace has an array of professionals to help you meet your real estate goals. She also has an excellent rapport with area homebuilders and can refer you to trustworthy craftsmen in the Central Coast.
Grace’s real estate affiliations and professional credentials include:
- The Paso Robles Association of Realtors
- Monterey Association of Realtors (MCAR)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Oak Shores Realty is a certified Woman Owned Business
- National Association of Asian Real Estate Professionals (AREAA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- RES.Net Integrated Business Partner
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- The Elite Real Estate Network (ERN)
Grace knows that strong communities are essential for sustaining the fine quality of life in the Central Coast. When Grace isn’t providing real estate services to home buyers and home sellers, she enjoys spending time at Lake Nacimiento with her husband and their children: Bryson is a Mechanical Engineer in the bay area. Kambree is a Pest Control advisor in Visalia.
- Tel: (C): 831.595.9939 (F): 805.472.2907 (O) 805.472.9030 x207
- Email: email@example.com