Please come out and support our local fire Department. All proceeds go to help support our Oak Shores fire department. As you can see above we need to remember how important it is to support this department. If we did not have this volunteer department with their excellent response times it would hit us all in our pocket book as our fire insurance rates would be much higher since we are located in a high fire severity area. Not to mention that they are always the first responders to any medical emergency our friends and loved ones may incur! If you’re interested in helping to purchase the Fireman’s pin that is re-auctioned off every year let me know. The food is always wonderful as it is catered by our very own Cindy Peyton and her friend Karen! See you there!
Click Here to Print the Flyer!
Come out and show your support and appreciation to our Volunteer Fire Dept. Company 34
When: Saturday Feb. 13th 2010
* Bar Opens 5pm
* Formal Dinner served at 6pm
* Music and Dancing (Ruckus) 7-10pm Dressy Casual
Where: Oak Shores Clubhouse
*Tickets $25.00 per person
* Auction Pin and 50/50 Raffle – all proceeds go to our Fire Dept.
You must RSVP on your choice of Entrée by February 8th
– Caramelized Beet and Feta Cheese Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
– Hush Harbor Baguettes with Herb Dipping Oil
– Prime Rib Served with Cheese Potatocakes
– Sautéed Chicken with Scampi Sauce Served over Angel Hair Pasta
– Seasonal Roasted Vegetables
– Dark Chocolate Tart
Catered by: Chefs Cindy and Karen
PLEASE RSVP by February 8th to Janice 472-9404 or Connie 472-9630
Your Oak Shores Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.