Buying a home on Lake Nacimiento this holiday season may be the last thing on your mind. With the hustle and bustle of endless shopping, holiday parties and events; it may seem impossible to squeeze in one more thing. Perhaps you’ve been scoping out some of the homes for sale in the Oak Shores or Heritage Ranch communities on Lake Nacimiento, but you feel that the spring will be a better time to start your home search.
It may not be entirely convenient to consider a home purchase right now, but you can actually use this down time in the Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market to your advantage! Most markets find the summer to be the busiest time for home buying and selling with it slowing down in late Fall and picking up again in the Spring. So, while it may just seem like one more thing to add to your list this holiday season, below are 5 great reasons to jump into the Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market now!
1. Lower Prices- With the lack of people searching during the holidays for a home on Lake Nacimiento; we’ve seen the prices soften. You can visit my website, www.oakshoresrealty.com to see a list of current homes for sale in the Oak Shores and Heritage Ranch communities! You’ll notice these homes, many with views of Lake Nacimiento, are priced to sell and are a great deal for buyers.
2. Less Competition- Many buyers don’t think to take advantage of house hunting during the holidays, so you’re sure to avoid any bidding wars that would occur at a peak point in the Lake Nacimiento Real Estate market. This will mean a less stressful home buying process for you!
3. Motivated Sellers- Sellers dread not being able to sell their homes before the holidays get under way. They’re very aware that most are not in the market to buy a home until Spring rolls around, which means; they’re motivated. They know showings of their home will greatly decrease, so any activity on their home is good news. Oftentimes they’re willing to come down on the price or be flexible with closing dates, and other extras.
4. Favorable Mortgage Terms- Mortgage lenders may be willing to lower interest rates or let go of some of their fees in order to gain your business. With fewer people shopping for homes; they will be experiencing a slower time in their business as well. Be sure to shop around to get the best possible deal.
5. Tax Deduction- Closing before the end of the year can mean you are eligible to deduct the interest component of your first monthly mortgage payment from your taxable income for this year. You may also be able to deduct any money you pay for point to reduce your interest rate. Of course you’ll want to consult with a Lake Nacimiento tax advisor to talk over the full details.
Again, if you have your eye on a few of the beautiful homes on Lake Nacimiento – don’t put it off any longer! I’d be happy to show you homes in Oak Shores or Heritage Ranch that are primed for a quick sale. As a Lake Nacimiento Real Estate agent, I enjoy helping people find the home that best fits their needs and lifestyle. Contact me today to get started!
Your Local Lake Nacimiento Real Estate Expert
Oak Shores Realty
Oak Shores Real Estate
View Oak Shores Listings
Visit My Website Email Me
Oak Shores Realty specializes in Oak Shores at Lake Nacimiento properties. Please contact us today to get more information on Lake Nacimiento lake homes. Oak Shores Realty can also provide you an insiders “Lake Nacimiento Buying Guide” with great information including maps and market information.
Please let us know how we can help!