Paso Robles Area Information
Paso Robles: Home to Premium Vineyards and Healing Waters
Located midway between San Francisco to the north and Los Angeles to the south, Paso Robles is a charming rural community. An easy commute to the mountains, beaches, and deserts, Paso Robles is home to one of the United States’ premium wine growing areas and a growing number of hot springs resorts. The City has a long history of both fine wine and healing waters.
Offering Safe Neighborhoods & a Bright Future
The 29,500 residents of Paso Robles enjoy the benefits of living in the coastal mountain range of central California. The values and riches of the past are interwoven with a bright future filled with growth and diversity. Paso Robles is developing into a center for industry, viticulture, commerce and attractive homes. It offers all the amenities of family life including ample City services, state-of-the-art recreation facilities, many opportunities for retail shopping, outstanding public schools and safe neighborhoods. For those military families relocating to Paso Robles, it is truly a place that offers something for every member of your family.
Reasons to Relocate to Paso Robles
If you’re thinking about quality of life, Paso Robles has so much to offer. Among the advantages of living in Paso Robles are:
- Vibrant Local Economy: Paso Robles has a thriving and diverse economy.
- Quality of Life: Paso Robles is a wonderful place to live, work, learn and play. Offering many attractions, tourists love visiting Paso Robles and residents love living here!
- The Paso Robles Real Estate Market: Paso Robles offers some of the more affordable and attractive housing in all of San Luis Obispo County.
- Transportation/Communications: Paso Robles lies along the major transportation corridor and telecommunications highways of California. Conveniently located at the junction of Highways 101 and 46, Paso Robles is also served by Amtrak. DSL and cable high-speed data service are available to City residents.
- Schools: San Miguel Joint Union School District serves elementary students at Cappy Culver School near Heritage Ranch and middle school students at Lillian Larsen in San Miguel. Paso Robles Union School District serves high school students.
- Higher Education: Paso Robles is the home of the North County Campus of Cuesta College. Students are provided educational opportunities for both youth and adults.
- Parks, Recreation, and Library Services are high priorities for the City. Recently Paso Robles has earmarked and invested approximately $15 million for a new library and state-of-the-art recreational facilities.
Information That Moves You!
Are you relocating to Fort Hunter Liggett? Members of the military will find Paso Robles to be a family-friendly environment and the perfect place to call home. If you’re looking for moving information, request your FREE Military Smart Home Buying Guide tm today for the most comprehensive guide to home buying in the greater Paso Robles area.